Be sinfully self-indulgent and stay at an outrageously luxurious resort on Dubai's exclusive The Palm. You'll be basking in luxury from dawn to dusk.
Mahesh, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Take in the gorgeous 37 acre gardens of a property ideally situated in the heart of Dubai
- 13 authentic restaurants and bars to suit every type of occasion, 4 swimming pools as well as rooms with a marble bath and spa tub
- Ideal location to explore Dubai's attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall or the souks of Deira
- Complimentary shuttle transfer to the Dubai Parks & Resorts themepark. Buy your tickets with us!
Soak up the grandiose opulence of Abu Dhabi marvel at the glitzy vistas on offer
- Olympic length swimming pool with dedicated family and children areas, Jacuzzi and a pristine beach line
- Perfect locations close to major attractions, the metro and nightlife
- Magnificent elevated views of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
Enjoy a varied selection of fun activities and evening entertainment at an outstandingly beautiful beach and golf resort.
- Luxuriate at the Spa and select from an array of water sports while your children have fun at the Kids' Club
- Up to 2 children eat and stay for free!
- Footsteps from the silky sands of Ras Al Khaimah's coastline
Explore both Dubai and Abu Dhabi and stay at the five-star Hyatt Regency and Beach Rotana Hotel set in the heart of Abu Dhabi
- Hyatt Regency is a landmark hotel, centrally located in the heritage area of Deira, Dubai's historic district with stunning views over the city!
- Incredible bars, clubs and restaurants right at the spot, including hip and trendy Sho Cho that's been taking Dubai's fashion set by storm
- Beach Rotana has a great location with a private beach, beside a shopping mall and in the heart of the bustling city. It is 30 minutes from the airport
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
Explore Muscat's wonders from an outstanding lavish retreat where you'll be treated to every deluxe amenity and facility, with something for everyone in the family.
- The resort is ideally suited to couples and young adults
- Superb leisure facilities include a fitness club, a Teens Club and the Chi Spa.
- A variety of restaurants offer everything from seafood to tapas and pizza to traditional Arabic delicacies