Go for a Premium all-inclusive experience where children and grown-ups each have their own world of endless fun, adventure and indulgement.
Danny, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Those who know where all the good action is in Barbados choose to stay at Time out Hotel, a place that was also created for ultimate relaxation and chilling
- The front-desk is ready to guide you through marvellous sight-seeing and special events on the island
- The Red Rock Bar & Bistro, outfitted with large screen TV, pool-tables and dart boards is the place to dine and wine
- The perfect location to explore Barbados and short walk to the nearby attractions in St Lawrence Gap
Discover Traditional Caribbean Beauty at Mount Irvine Bay with a complimentary upgrade to Bed & Breakfast
Stay at one of the most stunning hotels in Tobago, the Mount Irvine Bay Resort
- Set on 154 acres of tropical gardens with its own 18 hole championship golf course with sea views
- Recently renovated hotel located on a former sugar and coconut plantation
- Sophisticated and modern property with five bars, three restaurants, large pool and beach
Unwind and relax on a pristine beach knowing your kids are enjoying endless endless activities, designed especially for them at the Treasure Island Water Park
- Dine at a wide range of 10 restaurants & 11 bars
- Make a splash at Treasure Island Water Park
- Enjoy a film at the onsite private cinema
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- On-site Waterpark featuring a Pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Unlimited-Fun® All Inclusive Resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Relax and unwind on the breath-taking island of Antigua at The Verandah Resort and Spa
- Antigua's only All-suite, All-inclusive hotel, perfect for couples and families!
- Situated on 30 acres of beachfront and surrounded by lush tropical views providing a stunning backdrop for romance
- Flash Sale back on with savings for 2018 and 2019