Explore India's famed landmarks and rich culture on an all-encompassing adventure that leaves no stone unturned
Anders, Product Assistant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Explore Goa from the perfect setting of a palm-fringed coastline on the exclusive Vainguinim Beach.
- With a superb range of facilities, this resort suits couples and families alike and offers an ideal Indian holiday
- The resort offers 4 excellent restaurants, 3 a la carte and a continental buffet and often host nightly entertainment during dinner
- Goa's colonial past is evident in the stylish Portuguese decor and design, the resort resembles a charming Portuguese village
One of the many jewels in India's crown, the Kerala region combines scenic landscapes and thrilling towns
- Cruising through the backwaters of Kerala on a Houseboat is one of the top 50 "must do" things as described by the National Geographic Traveller magazine
- The Periyar wild life sanctuary offers a fairly good chance to seeing elephants, tigers, lion tailed macaques & much more in their natural habitats
- Experience a capturing Indian dance show - Kathakali, which loosely translated mean "Story Dance"
A magical journey on the fastest train in India - A truly once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Golden Triangle
Travel through the heart of this wonderful country unearthing many hidden gems and witnessing many of India's most famous landmarks and monuments
- Enjoy various excursions along the way such as a rickshaw ride in Old Delhi, Jeep ride ascending Amber Fort and a Rajasthani feast with a local family, all included
- Travel between New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, with English speaking local guides for sightseeing and excursion tours
- Journey on the fantastic Gatimaan Express, India's first train of it's type that was launched in April 2016
Go on a holiday of a lifetime visiting many of the must see tourist spots and more secluded parts that will memorable memories
- Experience a traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur
- Witness the amazing "Lowering of the Flag" ceremony at the Wagah border
- English-Speaking local guide provided for the various excursions
Spend your days exploring some of the country's most iconic landmarks and spectacular sights on this tour of a lifetime
- During the tour, you will visit some of India's most famous monuments including the Golden Temple, India Gate, Qutub Minar and much more
- Visit the famous Heritage Village of Pragpur, Home to the famous Kangra School of Paintings
- Travel into the famous Himalayas and you will witness the region's rich heritage, breathtaking views and culture
Create memories that will last forever on this unique tour exploring all that India has to offer
- The exquisite and exclusive Palace On Wheels has luxurious cabins, wall to wall carpeting, a well stocked bar, two dining cars and a very personalised service
- Stay in well equipped cabins that come with attached toilets, shower, wall to wall carpeting and much more
- Discover India in the finest of styles on this luxurious train tour encompassing the bygone era