With an extensive all-inclusive offering that includes plenty of fun activities, succulent meals and fantastic kids' facilities, St James' Club & Villas is the place to be
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- All Inclusive beachfront resort in Choc Bay with 6 restaurants, 6 bars and a cafe to choose from
- Complimentary activities available, non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- FLASH Sale still on with savings of up to £300 per person in all room types
Relax and unwind on the breath-taking island of Antigua at The Verandah Resort and Spa
- Antigua's only All-suite, All-inclusive hotel, perfect for couples and families!
- Situated on 30 acres of beachfront and surrounded by lush tropical views providing a stunning backdrop for romance
- Save up to 30% on all room types with the Early booking discounts
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavours at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Ambient and Tranquil Resort that has a signature Spa, two restaurants & three bars including a true Bajan rum shop
- Adults-Only, All Inclusive Resort located on the West Coast of Barbados
- Save up to 30% off in all room categories
Soak up the sun at Galley Bay Resort, on the glorious stretch of Caribbean beach, savour mouthwatering delicacies and pamper yourself in the Indulge Spa, surrounded by a bird sanctuary
- Complimentary water-sports included in your all inclusive plan including windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, kayaking & snorkelling
- Adults Only, All Inclusive Resort with 3/4 mile long white sandy beach and set around 40 acres of lush tropical gardens
- This boutique hotel enoys privacy and peace beside a private beach of soft white sand on Antigua's west coast, just 20 minutes from the airport.
Leave the world behind and escape to Palm Island, a private island that's the ultimate idyllic tropical hideaway - it's what exclusivity is all about
- Private island resort with five white sand beaches to choose from
- Take to the waters to swim, snorkel and dive, or explore the 135-acre hideaway by foot or bike
- Superb all-inclusive options at two Ã la carte restaurants, daily afternoon tea, cocktail party, silent disco, beach cinema and weekly cooking demonstrations