With an extensive all-inclusive offering that includes plenty of fun activities, succulent meals and fantastic kids' facilities, St James' Club & Villas is the place to be
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Relax and unwind on the breath-taking island of Antigua at The Verandah Resort and Spa
- Antigua's only all-suite, all-inclusive hotel, perfect for couples and families!
- Situated on 30 acres of beachfront and surrounded by lush tropical views providing a stunning backdrop for romance
- Save up to 30% on all room types with the early booking discounts plus an additional £200 per person with the Elite Flash Sale
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavours at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Includes 30% discount and flash sale savings
- Adults only, All Inclusive on the West Coast
- Non-motorised watersports included
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- All Inclusive beachfront resort
- Family-friendly resort with a Kids' Club
- Save up to 35% off on all room types
Soak up the sun at Galley Bay Resort, on the glorious stretch of Caribbean beach, savour mouthwatering delicacies and pamper yourself in the Indulge Spa, surrounded by a bird sanctuary
- Complimentary water-sports included in your all inclusive plan including windsurfing, hobie-cats, paddle boarding, kayaking & snorkelling
- Adults Only, All Inclusive Resort with 3/4 mile long white sandy beach and set around 40 acres of lush tropical gardens
- This boutique hotel enoys privacy and peace beside a private beach of soft white sand on Antigua's west coast, just 20 minutes from the airport.
Leave the world behind and escape to Palm Island, a private island that's the ultimate idyllic tropical hideaway - it's what exclusivity is all about
- Private island resort with five white sand beaches to choose from
- Take to the waters to swim, snorkel and dive, or explore the 135-acre hideaway by foot or bike
- Superb all-inclusive options at two Ã la carte restaurants, daily afternoon tea, cocktail party, silent disco, beach cinema and weekly cooking demonstrations