With an extensive all-inclusive offering that includes plenty of fun activities, succulent meals and fantastic kids' facilities, St James' Club & Villas is the place to be
Charmaine, Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Starfish Tobago Resort offers a whole hoard of activities to create memories that will last a lifetime
- All rooms are Sea-facing
- Exclusive room upgrades available
- See giant Leatherback Turtles
Go for a week of sheer indulgement and relaxation at a romantic retreat at melia las antillas - ideal for loved-up couples.
- A secluded and private setting for adults over 16.
- The resort faces the sea and is surrounded by rivers, ponds and tropical grounds.
- Daytime activities abound with tennis, volleyball, tai chi, yoga, a health club and water sports.
Let time stand still at Jamaica' award winning resort where each morning, you awake to the sounds and scents of wild and pristine nature.
- Good selection of beverages and cocktails at any of the 3 bars and swim-up bar
- New on Property Personal Sunset Concierge to help personalize your stay and ensure it is stress-free
- Incredible Savings of upto 45% plus enjoy complimentary access to the Club Mo Bay Lounge while waiting for your transfer
Be seduced by golden sunsets, fine dining and the crystal-clear water of the Caribbean Sea at St James Club, Morgan's Bay.
- All Inclusive beachfront resort in Choc Bay with 6 restaurants, 6 bars and a cafe to choose from
- Complimentary activities available, non-motorised water sports including: windsurfing, hobbie cat sailing, snorkelling and kayaks
- FLASH Sale still on with savings of up to £300 per person in all room types
Discover intimate and traditional Bajan flavours at The Club Barbados Resort and Spa
- Includes 30% discount and flash sale savings
- Adults only, All Inclusive on the West Coast
- Non-motorised watersports included
Leave the world behind and escape to Palm Island, a private island that's the ultimate idyllic tropical hideaway - it's what exclusivity is all about
- Private island resort with five white sand beaches to choose from
- Take to the waters to swim, snorkel and dive, or explore the 135-acre hideaway by foot or bike
- Superb all-inclusive options at two Ã la carte restaurants, daily afternoon tea, cocktail party, silent disco, beach cinema and weekly cooking demonstrations