Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
Damien, Reservations Manager
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Go for the experience of a lifetime on this self-driven Kruger route - a classical tour that offers something for everyone with magical views along the way.
- The tour is 7 nights and 8 days long with insights into the history of South Africa, cultural diversity, adventure, scenic beauty and unforgettable safaris
- Enjoy 4 game drives including morning and afternoon safaris to see elephants, leopards, lions, rhinos, cheetahs, hippos and many more animals
- The package includes accommodation in carefully selected 4* properties, meals, as well as car hire including a GPS during your entire journey
The ideal mix of Sri Lankan culture with the Highlights of Sri Lanka tour and a beach relaxation and vibrant Dubai
Enjoy a private tour visiting many great cities such as Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Kandy followed by a beach stay
- Get the chance to visit Sri Lanka's archaeological World Heritage Sites recognized by UNESCO, which are ancient cities of Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa & Kandy
- Enjoy the game drive through Minneriya National Park which is a home to sambar deer, leopards and elephants and features the ancient Minneriya Tank
- Combine this trip with a stopover in Dubai with a newly opened hotel in a primary location opposite of Burj Khalifa