Head to the Caribbean's largest and most enigmatic island to discover its culture and immaculate beaches for a price your eyes won't believe!
Shyama, Senior Travel Consultant
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
The perfect escape for couples, the Paradisus Princesa del Mar is a beautiful 5* all-inclusive Cuban resort, where every guest is made to feel like a royal.
- Couples booking with The Holiday Place can benefit from added values including a romantic dinner, a bottle of cava and a hydrothermal circuit at the YHI Spa
- A luxury all-suite, adults-only resort and spa set in lovely tropical gardens, beside Varadero's pristine sandy beach.
- Couples enjoy a free bottle of Cava on arrival, turndown service and even more added values
Enjoy the rich heritage of Havana followed by the idyllic beaches of Varadero
- Ideally located on the sea with spectacular views in Varadero
- The Spa boasts a selection of massages and treatments, quiet areas to chill out and a gym
Fiesta Americana Holguin Costa Verde offers a fun holiday for couples and families alike with something to suit everyone
- Wonderful beachfront location on Playa Pesquero, close to where Columbus first landed in Cuba
- Get a 15-minute couples massage and sparkling wine on arrival to make your holiday extra special - courtesy of The Holiday Place only!
- Wide range of dining options with something for all tastes including a grill restaurant on the beach and excellent a la carte speciality restaurants
Soak up the heritage of Havana and Trinidad, both designated UNESCO sites, then relax and have fun at the most beautiful beach of Cuba, Varadero
- Glorious and peaceful setting on Varadero's world famous beach. Excellent choice of dining and entertainment options
- Boutique Havana hotel boasting a location by the harbour and one of the main squares in the historical centre
- Best hotel in Trinidad, Travellers' Choice 2013 Winner by Trip Advisor .
Stay in two hotels full of character and charm ideally situated for exploration into the cities and beyond
- Melia Santiago's superb leisure facilities include a tennis court, gym, games room and swimming pools set in spacious gardens
- Both hotels pride themselves on offering a high quality of service to ensure guests have the best possible time
- The attractions of central Havana are easily accessible from Melia Habana with a free shuttle service to the city