Discover some of the best diving sites in the world in the Maldives
Vishali, Senior Travel Advisor
Never miss a holiday deal again!
Get offers straight to your inbox, specially tailored to your specific holiday needs.
More great deals in this collectionSee all collections
Take in the magnificent views of the Indian Ocean while enjoying the first-rate service
- Beautiful views from the hotel overlooking the Indian Ocean and various coconut plantations
- Variety of dining options with something for everyone from oriental to sea view restaurants, all within the resort
- Benefit from the complimentary WiFi in all rooms, the lobby and public areas
Settle into a haven of tranquility at a luxury boutique hotel that is a member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Accommodation designed by the World-Famous local architect Geoffrey Bawa
- Enjoy a choice of fine wines specially selected for Jetwing
- Offers a wide range of facilities including Bike Riding, Windsurfing, Kite Surfing & more
Set amidst a landscape of lush vegetation, mountains and the clear waters of the Indian Ocean, the Heritage Awali oozes luxury and offers first-class service
- Get a complimentary round of golf per day and a free spa treatment per stay
- Enjoy attentive all-inclusive service in a unique setting in Bel Ombre with its own nature reserve
- Special Honeymoon Offers available
Relax and unwind on two of the islands best beaches at constance ephelia resort
- Treat your taste buds to culinary treats whether you choose Ã la carte or buffet
- Children will love the kids club which welcomes 4-11 year olds
- Indulge in the U-Spa by Constance designed to restore your well-being
Enjoy the tranquil beauty of the Maldives
- Let the untouched nature invade and caress your senses with unspoilt beaches and spectacular diving sites
- Repeat guests and honeymooners receive a fruit basket and a bottle of wine upon arrival
- Reached via a scenic 40-minute seaplane ride from Male, this is the place to succumb to endless pampering pleasures
All villas are surrounded by palm trees or on stilts over the lagoon, making sure you have a memorable stay.
- Set on the tropical island of Dhuni Kolhu surrounded by warm waters of the Indian Ocean, and located only 30 minutes by sea plane from Male International Airport.
- Witness schools of dolphins playing in the azure waters or try fishing in the traditional Maldivian way while enjoying breath-taking sunset
- Find a state of relaxation with a variety of different treatments and massages designed to indulge personal desires for well-being