Cancun for families
Cancun's family hotels and resorts are located in areas facing calm waters for safe bathing. The region offers endless opportunities for family fun and entertainment.
Families who travel with us particularly love the Cancun Underwater Museum off the coast of Isla de Mujeres, the ecological Xcaret theme park and the Wet'n Wild water park in the Riviera Maya. Perhaps while your children are being entertained in a kids' club at one of the famous resorts, you might take the opportunity to relax in a world-class spa, tee off on a championship golf course or have a go at a huge range of watersports.
For the most affordable family getaway, ask our specialists about Cancun's great all inclusive options and our exclusive family deals.
Family holidays in Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Spend a week in Mexican Caribbean paradise with a fabulous all inclusive deal at a price that's hard to resist.
- The perfect location only 25 minutes from the airport and minutes away from downtown Cancun
- Spoil your mind, body and soul with the Spa treatments or benefit from the unlimited access to the Fitness Centre
- Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainment while your kids are having fun at the Kids Club
Stay in a great all inclusive resort offering excellent facilities for all ages, and in close proximity to the small beachside town of Playa del Carmen.
- Enjoy an array of activities, including water sports, volley ball, tennis, basketball, golf, kids' activities, live entertainment and more.
- A mere 10 minutes away from the charming town of Playa del Carmen.
- The stylish Polynesian-style bungalows promise a comfortable and enchanting stay.
At Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you will experience unlimited all inclusive luxury 24 Hours a day - it's the holiday of a lifetime
- Unlimited-Luxury with gourmet dining and premium beverages in a choice of six reservation-free restaurants and five stylish bars
- Enjoy endless activities - from kayaking to snorkelling, windsurfing and much more
- Pamper yourself with innovative treatments at the Now Spa by Pevonia
Get up to $3600 resort credits to spend on luxurious extras like spa treatments, golf, excursions and so much more!
- Relax and rejuvenate at the world-class spa with 75 treatment rooms
- Dine at a wide choice of restaurants specialising in Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy Up to $3600 resort credit to spend on spa, excursions, golf and more
This legendary Hard Rock Resort is perfect for the whole family on the beautiful shores of Cancun, it even Includes up to $2,500 resort credit for additional extras
- Receive up to US$3600 Limitless Resort Credits which can be used towards selected Tours, Golf, Spa, Beauty Salon services, Romantic dinners and much more
- Pamper yourself at the Rock Spa with outdoor Palapa style massage areas
- Choose from 6 restaurants and 5 bars
Be treated to 24-hour all-inclusive privileges with exclusive perks including premium drinks and excellent meals at over 14 restaurants.
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
- Playacar Palace Resort is one of the best all-inclusive resorts in Playa del Carmen set on a large beautiful white sandy beach
- Fantastic all-inclusive package providing all meals, snacks, unlimited premium beverages, 24-hour room service and more
- $1500 resort credit per room, per stay at each resort, to spend on golf, spa treatments, dinners and a selection of excursions
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
Escape the real world for a while and plunge yourself into the Caribbean paradise of Cancun's all-inclusive, adults-only...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Submit to the charms of the picturesque Riviera Maya as you spend eight days exploring this unique district in the...
Discover a world of entertainment at the all-inclusive All Ritmo Cancun Resort and Waterpark in Cancun, Mexico, and join...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with a stay at Oasis Palm on Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is...
Explore the historical riches of the Riviera Maya and marvel at the abundant natural beauty of its Caribbean coastline...
Playacar is simply one of the most scintillating stretches of coastline in Mexico, if not the world. At Allegro Playacar...
A picturesque city on Mexico's Caribbean Sea coastline, Playa del Carmen is the perfect getaway for both families and...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Mexico and Cancun
Mexico and Cancun NewsBrowse all Mexico and Cancun News
Hard Rock Hotels and Resorts has announced that bookings are now officially open for the new Hard Rock Los Cabos in Mexico. Bookings can be made for travel starting from May 2019. The luxury resort has 639 guest rooms, as well as signature Hard Rock facilities including the Rock Spa, Body Rock fitness centre, six swimming pools, eight restaurants and three lounges.
Mexico's Baja Peninsula is now home to a new 128-room beachfront resort designed to reflect its Mexican surrounds. The new Solaz, a Luxury Collection Resort, Los Cabos opened this month and features five swimming pools, five restaurant and lounging areas, a local art gallery, a spa and bespoke excursions for guests.
The winner of Iron Chef Canada 2014, Xavier Perez Stone has just been appointed Executive Chef of the Cueva Siete Restaurant, part of the UNICO 20 87 hotel complex in Mexico's Riviera Maya. After having successfully overseen Playa del Carmen's Axiote restaurant, Chef Xavier will add his culinary prestige to the adults-only, all-inclusive property, famous for its bright spaces, cultural immersion experiences and spontaneous concept.