Cancun for couples
Have you ever been serenaded by a mariachi band? Or shared a candlelight supper on a beach? Whether you're looking for a high-energy, activitypacked holiday, or a romantic week away or even better a combination of both, our team are here to help you design the right holiday to suit you and your partner's interests, even if they are different.
Romantic couples and honeymoons
The beautiful island of Cozumel and the Riviera Maya are ideal destinations for couples looking for relaxation or honeymooners wanting to escape the crowds. Or, for complete seclusion and unpretentious hotels, Isla Mujeres is only a mile or so from the Cancun mainland. This is one of the best places in the world to swing in a hammock, making it the perfect spot for a romantic getaway.
Well-known in the Caribbean for being the number one party destination, with some of the best nightclubs on the American continent, Cancun draws large crowds of party-goers, perfect for fun-loving couples.
To be in the heart of the action, stay in the Cancun beach strip and venture out to world-renowned clubs such as Coco Bongo (featured in Jim Carrey's film, The Mask), Dady O's, Bulldog and The City (the largest club in Latin America).
To party alfresco, don't miss Fat Tuesday - an open-air venue with a beach area, or check out the clubs in Downtown Cancun for a real Mexican fiesta.
Couples holidays in Mexico and Cancun Browse all
Let the Caribbean sunshine make you glow from the inside out when you stay at Cancun's Golden Parnassus resort - a truly luxurious all inclusive retreat where you'll be wanting for nothing.
- Take advantage of the superb facilities and enjoy a range of activities including water sports, mini golf and tennis
- Ideal location set by a beautiful white sand beach in Cancun with sweeping views of the Mexican Caribbean
- A luxury all inclusive resort offering a relaxing adults-only environment ideal for a pampering beach holiday or romantic honeymoon
Spend a week in Mexican Caribbean paradise with a fabulous all inclusive deal at a price that's hard to resist.
- The perfect location only 25 minutes from the airport and minutes away from downtown Cancun
- Spoil your mind, body and soul with the Spa treatments or benefit from the unlimited access to the Fitness Centre
- Enjoy a varied selection of sports activities and evening entertainment while your kids are having fun at the Kids Club
Life doesn't get much better than a stay in the Riviera Maya, just a heartbeat away from the awe-inspiring Tulum pyramids
- The FREE Unlimited Connectivity app allows guests to make local calls, send messages, emails and surf the web over the hotel's Wi-Fi. It's even possible to book Spa treatments, plan romantic dinners, check the resort map, book activities and more!
- Go for the Unlimited-Luxury Experience at one of Mexico's most coveted all-inclusive resorts
- All-inclusive facilities include 9 restaurants, 7 bars, a private beach, 2 pools and more
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- There are large lagoon-like swimming pools, fitness facilities, a spa, a kids' club and golfers will love the adjacent golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer - kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
A secluded location at a beautiful all inclusive resort designed for adults only is perfect for a taste of romance enhanced by Mayan wonder
- Enjoy 24 hour room service, pool and beach waiter service, six swimming pools, water sports and more
- Experience fine dining and gourmet cuisine with a choice of nine unique restaurants
- Relax in style at this all-suite luxury resort situated on a pristine white sand beach
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 7 glorious Swimming Pools including 1 at Royal Level, 1 salt water pool only for adults and 1 children's pool
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget, why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park (extra charges apply)
If you're searching for the perfect combination of beach fun and natural discovery, look no further than Occidental at...
The Riviera Maya has long been one of the touristic gems of the Americas. The Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is set just...
Get away to one of the most exciting tourist destinations on earth, the Riviera Maya. The Secrets Silversands resort...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Cancun is one of the most sought-after beachside resorts in the world. Make this your next holiday destination and revel...
Take advantage of the amazing perks available at the all-inclusive Grand Ocean Oasis Sens while on a long 15-day holiday...
No matter if you're returning or if it's your first time to Cancun, days full of entertainment and fine dining at the...
Take a trip to the Mayan Riviera and discover another side of Mother Nature you've never seen. Your two weeks in this...
Take a trip to the sunny side of life with a stay at Oasis Palm on Mexico's lovely Caribbean Sea coastline. This is...
Whether you're looking for a fun holiday with your family, a romantic getaway with your partner or a lively trip with...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Related articles for Mexico and Cancun
Mexico and Cancun NewsBrowse all Mexico and Cancun News
Hilton Worldwide has recently expanded its partnership with Playa Hotels & Resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico to convert them into the Hilton brand, whilst still being managed by Playa. The move starts with the Royal Playa del Carmen in Mexico and Dreams La Romana in the Dominican Republic, and another eight all-inclusive hotels will be transformed by 2025.
Cancun's number one party lifestyle hotel has prepared a really special line-up of concerts in the lead-up to Christmas and New Year's. With performances from Latin sensation Juan Magan to DJ Tiesto, Yves V and David Guetta, there's not a moment for boredom when it comes to nightlife action at Melody Maker!
While the rest of the world recovers from candy overload on Halloween, in Mexico the joyous celebration of the afterlife only begins and it goes on for at least two days. Sandos Caracol, a lively eco-resort in Cancun's Playa del Carmen will be celebrating the Day of the Dead in full Mexican flair with a two-day itinerary packed full of activities for guests of all ages so that everyone gets the chance fully immerse in the spirit of this millennial tradition.