Cuba for families
Take the stress out of booking a holiday for the whole family when you travel to Cuba with us. Our travel advisers specialise in making sure everyone who is going on holiday gets the experience of a lifetime, not just the little ones.
Spoiled for choice with all inclusive holidays
Cuba offers plenty of choice for families, particularly in terms of all inclusive hotels offering kids' clubs, entertainment programmes and exciting excursions. Most importantly, an all inclusive holiday allows you time to relax knowing that everything is organised in advance, and you don't have to worry about budgeting for meals.
Activities for the whole family
If your children like a little adventure, let us help you organise an exciting one for them. Take them island hopping, enjoy the exhilarating opportunity to swim with dolphins in Varadero or Guardalavaca, or go for a bike ride in the mountains. If you're more culturally inclined, ask one of our travel advisers to make sure you get time to take a tour of Havana or Trinidad.
We're on hand to make the booking of your holiday to Cuba easy for you, from finding hotels, to organising transport, or choosing day trips and excursions. There is a Cuban adventure to suit every family; we're here to help you make it happen.
Family holidays in Cuba Browse all
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Explore two different sides of Cuba with excellent range of facilities and entertainments
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling at Iberostar Tainos
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Nh Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Explore downtown Havana and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in your legendary Havana Hotel
Discover Cuba's vibrant capital and stunning Varadero beach, getting the best of both during summer 2017
Combine exploring Havana's bustling neighbourhoods, with a relaxing beach holiday, with this amazing twin centre summer holiday package deal
- Relax, unwind and rejuvenate your mind body and soul at the beauty salon and spa
- Exceptionally friendly and welcoming staff that go the extra mile
- Easy access to some of the most iconic neighbourhoods in Havana, including the old colonial area
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Enjoy the magnificent and historic Old Havana district before an ultra luxurious beach stay in Varadero
- The Iberostar Laguna Azul in Varadero offer families some great facilities including a spacious room layout and amazing childrens club
- These two hotels and locations have been handpicked to provide the perfect balance and match to ensure a fantastic holiday
- Iberostar Parque Central, is in a great location for exploration of the vast number of UNESCO heritage sites in Havana.
Your Cuban experience begins at the memories miramar havana, a 4-star hotel located right at the heart of the classy...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems and stay at Blau Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you....
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...
Spend a few unforgettable nights in the Sol Rio de Luna y Mares and enjoy the coastal treasures of one of Cuba's finest...
be live experience tuxpan hotel overlooks the white sands of Varadero Beach on the northern Hicacos Peninsula. The...
If you are looking for a quiet city, sea fronted location, with the possibility of combining a relaxing holiday with...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Cuba
Cuba NewsBrowse all Cuba News
Starting on Friday 12th January, Caribbean Airline Limited (CAL) will make inter-regional travel simpler as it begins operating flights to Cuba from four other islands: Barbados, Trinidad, Grenada and Guyana. In an attempt to promote the new route, CAL launched a campaign called "Hola Cuba" which is offering a 50 per cent discount on tickets.
Members of Cuban Parliament recently gathered in the Attention to Services Commission to discuss the current situation of tourism in the island. Minister of Tourism, Manuel Marrero Cruz and his peers highlighted the industry’s positive results (with a 19.7% increase in comparison to 2016), addressed ongoing issues and reviewed long-haul plans for the future of this sector in the island.
Filled with colonial charm and an eclectic, buzzing atmosphere, Havana is one of the most picture-worthy destinations in the world. Travel magazine Lonely Planet recently published an article describing the top seven settings within Cuba’s capital that make for wonderful selfie shots.