Costa Rica Holidays Browse all
You will be based in the perfect location on a natural beachfront setting on the famed Pacific coast of Papagayo
- Ideal location in a natural beachfront setting on the pristine shores of Papagayo in Costa Rica
- Comfortable suites designed to make you feel like a star during your stay in tropical paradise
- Upgrade your experience to STAR CLASS™ and enjoy a range of exclusive areas
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot to learn about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
Admire Costa Rica's cloud rainforest, climb a volcano, explore verdant grounds on a coffee plantation and relax on a beautiful beach at the end of it all
- Relax and enjoy a beach retreat at Guanacaste after your immersive tour
- Experience Arenal Volcano with its rich fauna and flora
- Enjoy a coffee tour, witness an active volcano and bathe on the Pacific coast
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing
Experience a holiday of a lifetime on this incredible Costa Rica Tour exploring the Caribbean side of the country
- Explore the Caribbean side of Costa Rica in all it's glory
- Experience a great tour adventuring around Costa Rica from San Jose to Puerto Viejo, sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy various highlights on this tour including a Tortuguero town visit, Tortuguero Canals boat tour and The Sloth Sanctuary half day excursion along with much more
Combine culture and history in Havana with a relaxing beach stay by the ocean in Costa Rica
- Relish the Unlimited-Luxury experience at Secrets Pagayo Costa Rica
- Free Unlimited Connectivity app in Costa Rica, which can be used to book treatments, plan dinners and more!
- Special perks for couples at Melia Habana inlcuding a welcome cocktail and a romantic dinner for two
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Visit every nature-lover's paradise while relaxing on an 8-day holiday at the all-inclusive Occidental Papagayo Resort,...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Perfectly poised on the pristine Pacific shores of Papagayo, the Planet Hollywood Beach Resort guaranteed to make you...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your eyes to new experiences as you venture to Costa Rica for a...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Related articles for Costa Rica
Costa Rica NewsBrowse all Costa Rica News
W Hotels Worldwide, part of Marriott International, Inc., has revealed plans to open its first hotel in the country, the W Costa Rica – Reserva Conchal. It's the second W hotel to open in Central America this year and is also the newest W Escape.
As the movement to eliminate single-use plastics gathers momentum, a number of hotels and resorts have gotten involved. Among the first hotels to do so were the eight luxury properties of the Cayuga Collection in Costa Rica.
A new five-star resort from lifestyle brand Planet Hollywood has opened its doors on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica. The Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica is the brand’s first all-inclusive resort and features 294 luxury suites, a signature spa and a clutch of restaurants and bars combining the company’s signature Hollywood memorabilia with a design sympathetic to the hotel’s tropical surroundings.