Costa Rica Holidays Browse all
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- See the natural wonders of Costa Rica
- Sky Walk Arenal’s Hanging Bridges
- Includes Sarapiqui River Rafting class
Head to the world-famous Playa Flamingo for endless sunshine and first-rate service at the Margaritaville Beach Resort
- Prime location on Costa Rica's Golden Coast
- Eco-friendly resort
- Certified Blue Flag beach
You will be based in the perfect location on a natural beachfront setting on the famed Pacific coast of Papagayo
- Ideal location in a natural beachfront setting on the pristine shores of Papagayo in Costa Rica
- Comfortable suites designed to make you feel like a star during your stay in tropical paradise
- Upgrade your experience to STAR CLASS™ and enjoy a range of exclusive areas
Located on the stunning Papagayo Peninsula in Guanacaste
- Activities galore including water aerobics, walks, themed nights, movies, cooking, volleyball, pilates and more.
- 3 romantic wedding packages, all including wedding cake, sparkling wine toast, honeymoon package, and free anniversary nights.
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
Experience a holiday of a lifetime on this incredible Costa Rica Tour exploring the Caribbean side of the country
- Explore the Caribbean side of Costa Rica in all it's glory
- Experience a great tour adventuring around Costa Rica from San Jose to Puerto Viejo, sure to make for a holiday of a lifetime
- Enjoy various highlights on this tour including a Tortuguero town visit, Tortuguero Canals boat tour and The Sloth Sanctuary half day excursion along with much more
The perfect combination of Costa Rican culture and nature with added time for beach relaxation
- Thrills include river-rafting and a guided walk through hanging bridges
- Enjoy a tour with perfect balance of adventure, culture and relaxation sure to make for a holiday to remember
- A relaxing beach at the end stay rounds up the experience offering a chance to recharge batteries
Visit every nature-lover's paradise while relaxing on an 8-day holiday at the all-inclusive Occidental Papagayo Resort,...
With shimmering white beaches and lush tropical jungle, Dreams Las Mareas Costa Rica is the perfect getaway for the...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Secrets Papagayo Costa Rica has is an adults only haven with an amazing location on the beautiful Papagto Peninsula...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
With a good choice of amenities and perfect location, Occidental Tamarindo is a brilliant holiday choice for families...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your eyes to new experiences as you venture to Costa Rica for a...
Costa Rican's will all agree that the Caribbean side of the country has a culture of its own. Coconut in every form is a...
Treat yourself and your family to a rejuvenating escape to the Villas Sol Hotel & Beach Resort in sunny Costa Rica for...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Related articles for Costa Rica
Costa Rica NewsBrowse all Costa Rica News
W Hotels Worldwide, part of Marriott International, Inc., has revealed plans to open its first hotel in the country, the W Costa Rica – Reserva Conchal. It's the second W hotel to open in Central America this year and is also the newest W Escape.
As the movement to eliminate single-use plastics gathers momentum, a number of hotels and resorts have gotten involved. Among the first hotels to do so were the eight luxury properties of the Cayuga Collection in Costa Rica.
A new five-star resort from lifestyle brand Planet Hollywood has opened its doors on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica. The Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica is the brand’s first all-inclusive resort and features 294 luxury suites, a signature spa and a clutch of restaurants and bars combining the company’s signature Hollywood memorabilia with a design sympathetic to the hotel’s tropical surroundings.