Costa Rica Holidays Browse all
Enjoy a Fantastic holiday that perfectly divides your time between a city and beach hotel in Costa Rica
The hotels offer the ideal place for couples or families with younger children with a wide selection of activities and entertainments
- Enjoy a variety of classes from yoga and tai chi to dance and Spanish classes as well as an exciting range of eco-adventures from hiking to catamaran tours and scuba diving at The Westin Golf Resort and Spa, Playa Conchal
- All rooms at both hotels feature a range of fantastic amenities including free high-speed Wi-Fi, and offer the best in comfort.
- Enjoy a relaxing environment and perfect culinary choices at Park Inn by Radisson hotel featuring classical international cuisine.
Explore the peaceful oasis that is Costa Rica and enjoy various activities that make for an unforgettable holiday
- A journey of discovery to an eco-tourist's dream destination
- Experience canopy walkways through a bridge system and marvel at the world's most amazing and beautiful flora and fauna
- Explore San Jose, Arenal, and the conservation project in Monteverde
Go for the thrills and spills of a naturally rich Central American nation, packed with unforgettable adventures and unique encounters.
- Learn more about Costa Rica with the unique experience of the guided hiking tour, Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk, Doka Coffee Tour and much more to explore
- Elegant and comfortable accommodations with quality services that will make your trip an unforgettable experience
- Includes a guided hiking tour through the rainforest with a lot of insight about flora, fauna and the volcano's history
Explore the Caribbean side of the country that has a culture of its own with joyful Reggae Music the beat of the region
- Enjoy various other excursions on this tour including a Tortuguero Canals Boat Tour, Boat ride over La Estrella River along with much more
- Discover the amazing sloths at the Sloth Sanctuary in a little bit of paradise with various other animals to see along with fauna in the tropical rainforest setting
- Services of an English-Speaking local Guide shall be provided for the sightseeing & excursion tours only as per the itinerary
The perfect combination of culture, history and nature with some added downtime at the end to enjoy one of the world's best beaches
- Visit the country's famous shoreline, cloud rainforests, volcano and the charming capital of San Jose
- Tour includes: San Jose City Tour, Sky Walk on Hanging Bridges, Buena Vista hot springs and mud baths, nature walk to La Pava and Salitral Waterfalls, horseback riding and more
- Relax at the hot springs and mud baths, and try your hand at zip lining, horseback riding or river tubing
Breathe the purest air in the rolling hills of central Costa Rica, marvel at scenery of epic grandeur and beaches that fringe the Caribbean and the Pacific Ocean.
- During this tour you will experience various inclusions such as Tortuguero National Park and a Nicaragua and Granada Sightseeing Excursion along with much more
- Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an eco-tourist's dream destination
- Enjoy a relaxing end to your tour after an action packed tour with an All Inclusive stay on the beach
Costa Rica is a tropical paradise with misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with wildlife - it's an...
Embrace the rich diversity of Costa Rica and open your doors to new experiences as you venture to San Jose for a...
Explore the tropical paradise that is Costa Rica with it's misty volcanoes, wild rivers and verdant jungles teeming with...
Costa Rica Tropical Adventure allows you to explore the country's many spectacular, natural sights with misty volcanoes,...
The Hidden Jewels of Costa Rica Tour lets you explore the tropical paradise of Costa Rica and all of it's most...
The best holiday experience awaits for you at Palma Real Hotel & Casino in Costa Rica. Located just 5 minutes away from...
Country Inns & Suites in San Jose is located in the middle of everything, close to the shopping and attractions of the...
Located just a short walk from the city's main avenue and downtown, Park Inn by Radisson is a perfect base for exploring...
Located in historic district of San Jose, Radisson San Jose enjoys a close proximity to the famous tourist attractions...
Aloft San Jose is a brand new hotel located in Costa Rica's trendiest neighbourhood. The hotel has fantastic facilities...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Related articles for Costa Rica
Costa Rica NewsBrowse all Costa Rica News
The finishes touches are currently being added to a new high-spec ranch between the Talamanca mountains of southern Costa Rica. Rancho Villa Verde is being offered as a boutique hotel or residential compound with plush suites, a swimming pool, stables and dining facilities all within easy reach of San Isidro and the Costa Rican coast.
Gran Hotel Costa Rica, Curio Collection by Hilton has reopened following extensive renovations. Located in downtown San Jose, the capital of Costa Rica, the property has 79 stylish guest rooms. The historic hotel originally opened in 1930, and it now features modern design, indoor gardens, a gourmet restaurant, and a rooftop piano bar which overlooks the National Theatre and vibrant city.
Renowned travel and tourism publication, Caribbean Journal recently posted an article on the best all-inclusive holiday experiences in exotic Costa Rica. The online magazine listed the top ten all-inclusive resort brands in the country and commented on their most attractive features.