Cuba: 10 nights all-inclusive beach escape in Varadero from London
From £899 per person
Based on 10 night stay from London Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S16G
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 7070 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.Opening hours 08:00 - 21:00 GMT
Get it now from £899 available on:
Also available from London at £999 on:
- Monday 9, 16, 23 and 30 of May 2016
- Monday 6, 20 and 27 of June 2016
- Monday, 29 August 2016
- Monday 12, 19 and 26 of September 2016
- Thursday, 6 October 2016
- Monday 10 and 17 of October 2016
Available from Manchester, Birmingham and Dublin from £1049 on:
All above options include:
- Return flights on Economy Class.
- 10 nights stay in a Standard Room at Mercure Playa de Oro.
- All-inclusive board basis.
Where you'll stay:
Get acquainted with Cuba's most famous and largest beach resort and discover why so many come back again and again to the island's largest stretch of floury soft fine sands and shallow turquoise waters. In the meantime you'll enjoy the all-inclusive facilities, amenities and services of a great value resort offering plenty of options for a laidback stay or a fun-filled getaway.
With daily and nightly entertainment plus a variety of dining outlets and conveniently placed bars, you'll never be too far from that chilled mojito on tap.
Why you'll love this holiday
- An idyllic location directly facing Varadero's calm turquoise waters, next door to the Delfinaurium and a short walk from downtown.
- Select from a variety of fully-inclusive beverages and dining choices available at 4 restaurants, 3 bars and 1 lively nightclub.
- Make the most of the comprehensive entertainment programme with daily activities, nightly shows, land and water sports galore.
Transfers, Visa and Baggage
Return shared coach transfers are £35 per person and tourist cards to Cuba are an extra £15 per person.