Mr John Fox
Rated 4.1 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
The Ritz Carlton Sharm El Sheikh Egypt
Having just returned from our Hotel Holiday, I write to express my thanks to all of your booking staff who were most helpful in England. At the hotel we were met by your local Agent, who fully explained the facilities, wished us a good holiday, and left us with his contact details, should we have any problems. I write mainly to congratulate you on your choise of local representation. With the return flight problems, Mr. Rabie Nassar far exceeded our expectations with his service, and thoroughly professional, yet caring attitude. We heard horror stories from fellow guests, who were more than frustrated at the lack of information, and indeed blatent lies told to them by the Agents of "larger operators." We were almost reluctant to tell them of the service offered by Rabie though of course we did!
When it was clear that we could not fly home on 20TH April, he asked us to meet him in reception at midday. His first hand knowledge of the situation at the airport was wildly different to the details offered to other guests by their contacts (when they actually met them) - his details were also 100% correct! Rabie was able to offer us a special room-rate for four nights (though we only stayed on Tuesday, and were assured that we would only be charged for that.) What really impressed us both was, though he could not guarantee anything, he asked us to keep a telephone with us, and be ready to leave at short notice should seats become available. Other guests had been flown off to Spain, or moved to other accomodation, or worse, left to their own devices.
Anyway, he telephoned on Wednesday, and we were collected to meet him at the Airport. Once again he asked us not to be too hopeful, but that he would do what he could. This is where he really got to work! We could see him trying every way he could to get us on the flight to Gatwick, and I do not know how he did it,in amongst the crowd, but after about twenty minutes he guided us to the check-in desk, spoke to the clerk, and we had our boarding passes. Thank goodness the other hotel guests did not see Mr. Nassar, in action -there would have been a riot! We truely believe that he put so much effort into our care because he is really dedicated to his work, and I do hope you are able to convey our thanks to him.
We shall recommend that any of our friends travelling to Egypt book through The Holiday Place, and if your overseas representatives are all as dedicated as Rabie, I am sure you will recieve many letters such as this in the future.
Thank you all
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Relax on the sandy beach or join in the various activities on offer at his fantastic hotel
- AMC Royal Hotel is set on the sandy beach of the Red Sea in-between Hurghada and El Gouna
- They have various activities on offer at the hotel including a daily animation programme, non motorised water sports and nightly entertainment
- There is various food options available especially at dinner with a buffet nightly themed restaurant, Italian buffet restaurant and a Oriental themed restaurant
Enjoy plenty of opportunities for relaxations and entertainment at this luxury all inclusive resort
- Indulge in some spectacular cuisines with a wide variety of 11 restaurants and bars to choose from
- Make the most of your holiday with the on-site Pirates Diving School who offer a range of PADI courses suitable for all ages
- Enjoy a relaxing day on the private beach or let loose with a host of water sports on offer
Introduce yourself to centuries of history on the River Nile and in Luxor before heading to the world's ancient wonders, the Pyramids and amazing Cairo
- Upgrade to the Full Excursions Package on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise from £249pp
- Great Pyramids of Giza only a stone throw away from the Le Meridien Pyramids
- Enjoy the spectacular views of the River Nile from the Sun Deck on the Superior Swiss Inn Radamis II Nile Cruise
Enjoy a Wonderfully Relaxing Holiday with a wide range of activities
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
Enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the all-inclusive Hilton Hurghada Resort in Egypt and discover a...
Le Meridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a short...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Get to know some of the most amazing sites in Egypt during a luxurious 15-day stay at the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers...
Spoil yourself with an amazing historic holiday in the region of the Great Pyramids of Giza. Since 1869, the Mena House...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT