Donna and Andrew Rowe-merriman
Rated 4.6 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Sandals Wedding Package - Cuba
Dear Gosia / Stephanie,
We are writing to thank you so much for all of the help and advice that you have given to us in the booking and planning of our wedding package honeymoon at Sandals in Varadero, Cuba 3 - 17 March 2010.
The service that we have received from you both has been excellent, top rate! I can not commend you both highly enough for the prompt and efficient manner which you have responded to any queries that we have had. everything has been co-ordinated so well and our holiday, wedding ceremony and honeymoon went without a single hitch.
The resort in Varadero and the hotel in Havana were superb. I would also like to take the opportunity to highly commend your on site representatives who were excellent and extremely helpful. Yarlene who dealt with us at the Sandals Royal Hicacos Resort was very friendly and knowledgeable. She is a credit to your organisation in Cuba.
Whilst we are not in any rush to get married again (lol) we would definately use The Holiday Place again to book a holiday as the service has been superb.
From the intial contact in October when we booked until we flew in March you have been professional, friendly incredibly efficiant and it has provided us with so much reassurance about what for us was a life changing event. Thank you so much. We would also thank Arlin the wedding co-ordinator who made our big day on 10 March 2010 run so smoothly. The day and the ceremony itself was incredible and so romantic. We were made to feel special from the moment we arrived to the moment that we left the resort. (We have emailed Arlin to thank her seperately).
The NH Parque Central was especially wonderful with the upgrade to a superior room that gave wonderful views of the city. We loved the time we spent in Havana and have many wonderful memories from our time there too. The tips given to us by your Havana representative were invaluable and made our visit even better! The staff at the hotel were also extremely professional.
We hope to do business with you in the near future but for now we would like to offer many thanks,
Kind regards and best wishes,
Donna and Andrew Rowe-Merriman
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Explore two different sides of Cuba with excellent range of facilities and entertainments
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling at Iberostar Tainos
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Nh Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Explore downtown Havana and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in your legendary Havana Hotel
Expect luxury, comfort and relaxation!
- Enjoy complimentary perks, including a bottle of sparkling wine, a romantic dinner for two, plus a 30 min massage per couple.
- Relish fantastic eating and drinking options 24 hours a day
- Enjoy spa treatments, water and land sports and more for an adventure-filled break
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Experience the amazing beauty of Varadero during an unforgettable Cuban holiday
- Upgrade to Diamond Club from only £30pp and get an array of extra services including free golf
- Enjoy nightly entertainment and music with local musicians and the house band
- Discover a wide range of water sporting activities including wind surfing, sailing, diving and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate your body at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems and stay at Blau Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you....
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...
Experience the best that Cuba has to offer by choosing to stay at the Memories Flamenco Hotel in Cayo Coco. This all...
Enjoy a perfect beach setting while you unwind in the historic sands of the all-inclusive Memories Holguin. A short...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT