Rated 4.3 of 5
Holidays in Egypt
Holiday to Egypt
Well, what can I say? You guys have been absolutely fantastic!
We were very impressed with your service prior to our holiday and this excellent service not only continued but far exceeded our expectation when our vacation commenced. Thank you very much for pre-booking our flight seats, it was obviously great that we could all sit next to each other and it became evident that even though we were one of the first to check-in other couples were struggling to sit next to each other. This was a wonderful touch. Both Monarch flights left as scheduled, although the return flight was very cramped, but this was due to the old-style aircraft.
Rabie met us at Sharm and whisked us through (queue jumping!!!) to Passport control - again, very impressed!
The Hilton was very comfortable, they offered us a free upgrade to the new part, which we declined as we wanted to be closer to the beach for snorkelling. Although the new part was very spectacular it was rather clinical and lacked atmosphere, so most of us were glad of the decision (the boys would have preferred to watch football in their rooms on a 32" plasma!!!) The staff were amazing and made us feel like we were VIP's! The Animation team definitely made our holiday for us to the point where email addresses and telephone numbers were exchanged.
Out of the 8 of us 6 of us did unfortunately experience the Sharm Egyptian tummy but this didn't spoil things for us. We soon became aware that this is a Sharm problem and not a hotel problem and it certainly wouldn't stop us from returning.
A very big thank you to both you and your team at The Holiday Place, long may this excellent service continue and we look forward to using you again in the future.
Egypt Holidays Browse all
Explore the historical surroundings and have a comfortable stay at Mercure Cairo le Sphinx
- Only 35 kilometres from Cairo's international airport
- Guests can enjoy the swimming pool or benefit from the Jacuzzi and all massage treatments the hotel offers
- Rooftop terrace with a memorable breathtaking views of the pyramids
Enjoy a fun-filled stay on King's Island in the Nile River, with plenty of activities on offer at the hotel as well as being only a 10 minute drive away from Luxor downtown
- Cocktails, beverages and light meals are served in the lounge and drinks on deck until sun set
- Great selection of bars and restaurants, with everything from buffet to fine French cuisine, plus the Fellah Tent provides an overview of Oriental traditions
- Leisure facilities include two large swimming pools with waterfalls, separate children's pool and an adults only pool, plus floodlit tennis courts, a jogging track, fishing, an air conditioned gym and more!
Located in the heart of Luxor's tourist district, there is plenty to see and do.
- Luxor Temple, Luxor Museum, Karnak Temple and the Valley of the Kings are easily accessible from the hotel
- A wonderful outdoor pool, where guests can cool off, relax and enjoy the spectacular views of the magnificent Nile. A health club with massage, sauna and fitness room
- A magnificent position right on the banks of the River Nile
Ideally located on the eastern bank of the Nile, the hotel offers an oasis of luxury with excellent facilities and beautiful views across the Nile
- This hotel is a haven of relaxation where you can lie back in a sun lounge immersed in one of the hotel's infinity pools or relax in a shaded hammock and take in the views
- There are seven restaurants and bars to chose from including the elegant Sunset Lounge and Terrace which serves cocktails and snacks as well as stunning sunset views
- The Hilton Luxor features contemporary guest rooms, excellent facilities and uninterrupted views across the Nile
Enjoy a Wonderfully Relaxing Holiday with a wide range of activities
Splash in the Red Sea, marvel at the marine life and enjoy the luxuries at this all suite Red Sea Beach resort
- Enjoy pure luxury at this all suite resort
- Rejuvenate your body and relax your mind in the Beautifully appointed Oberoi Spa
- Voted the No. 1 hotel in Hurghada by Trip Advisor
Discover Egypt's beautiful capital as you take a 15-day holiday at the amazing Sofitel El Gezirah hotel. Set on a small...
Enjoy the lush facilities and accommodations of the all-inclusive Hilton Hurghada Resort in Egypt and discover a...
Le Meridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a short...
Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of Giza. Set just a...
Start your holiday at Le Méridien Pyramids is beautifully located offering unmatched views of the ancient Pyramids of...
Cairo is a place of rich contrasts; a bustling metropolis which still hosts some of Egypt's most treasured historical...
Cairo is one of the world's most important tourist cities; seize this chance to find out what makes this magical city...
Enter into the colourful clash of cultures that is Cairo and marvel at the ageless monuments that adorn the capital of...
Get to know some of the most amazing sites in Egypt during a luxurious 15-day stay at the Sheraton Cairo Hotel, Towers...
Rising above the city, overlooking the mighty River Nile is one of Cairo's classiest hotels. The five-star Ramses Hilton...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT