Rated 4.8 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Cuba Varadero Holiday
Dear Mr Tony Gajic - Holiday Place UK and Mr Ernesto Blanco – The Holiday Place Varadero, Cuba
We had the pleasure of staying at Blau Hotel in Varadero, Cuba as from Jan 31st until Feb 12th – 2009.
We had arranged the flights from Denmark to arrival Havana Airport ourselves and booked coach & hotel trough The Holiday Place UK – Mr Tony Gajic. 2 of our 4 suitcases did unfortunately not turn up upon arrival HAV Airport but we got an irregularity-report issued and was met at the Airport by Holiday place rep´s as promised to take us to Blau Hotel in Varadero.
Next morning we met up with Sandra Borges Sanchez in the lobby of Hotal Blau – just to get a quick info about the area – Varadero in General and also hear about the possible tours we could book. Informing Sandra about the irregularity of the suitcases, she immediately to “ownership” and promised us to call – check and advise on a regular basis.
The service level of Sandra was AMAZING and VERY VERY GOOD… We have never ever, elsewhere in the World where we have travelled, met a service level like the one provided by Sandra Borges Sanchez… We got updates constantly reg. our missing suitcases by mobile text-messages (From early AM to very late PM as well daily !!) and got a lot of tips as well reg. Varadero and the tours in general as well.
On day 4 of our stay (After 09 PM !!) we got a text-message from Sandra with confirmation that our suitcases had arrived in Havana Airport and would be delivered the following morning to Blau Hotel in Varadero, which they were and all in good condition – nothing missed. Sandra provided us with a claim form we should use towards our own insurance company here in Denmark, to get compensation from the costs we have had to buy some new clothes etc for our kids – again top top service !!
Reason for writing this “recommendation – Thank you mail” is of course to cheer the work and top professional service provided by your local rep. Sandra Borges Sanches… People in general complain about “anything” but seems to forget to praise and say thank you when you get really great service…. We had NOTHING to complain about and A LOT to PRAISE… Mainly thanks to Sandra but also to Tony Gajic in the UK and The Holiday Place in General…!!
WE WILL (HOPEFULLY SHORTLY) USE YOUR GREAT COMPANY & SERVICE AGAIN !!
Rasmussen Family Denmark
(Heidi – Rene – Niklas & Julie)
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Explore two different sides of Cuba with excellent range of facilities and entertainments
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling at Iberostar Tainos
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Nh Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Explore downtown Havana and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in your legendary Havana Hotel
Unwind, relax and take it easy in Varadero before a truly Cuban experience in Havana
- Memories Miramar Havana is perfect for those wanting to visit the old Havana, yet stay in total luxury and comfort
- Miniclub for children from 2 to 12 years old at Blau Varadero
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Experience the amazing beauty of Varadero during an unforgettable Cuban holiday
- Upgrade to Diamond Club from only £30pp and get an array of extra services including free golf
- Enjoy nightly entertainment and music with local musicians and the house band
- Discover a wide range of water sporting activities including wind surfing, sailing, diving and much more
- Relax and rejuvenate your body at this 24 hour All Inclusive resort
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems and stay at Blau Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you....
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT