Rated 4.9 of 5
Holidays in Cuba
Having returned from Cuba just a while ago, I just want to thank you for helping to put together what I found to be an amazing trip. I was so clueless at the start and organising a trip for more than 2 people was always going to prove to be a challenge. Especially when it involved visiting 3 different places within Cuba, sorting out internal transfers and accommodation! You were patient enough to realise that you were talking to a bunch of poor people and after an exchange of several emails, provided us with an itinerary and a good price. The Holiday Place was very efficient when one of our party couldn’t make it, and were flexible to make the necessary changes to the holiday.
Our flight was pleasant and we arrived in sunny weather. There was a Holiday Place rep waiting to inform us that our transfer to our hotel was ready and waiting. AC, comfy seats and fresh sugar cane – excellent! Arriving in our hotel and not knowing what to expect, the hotel were happy to change one of our rooms and we were told that our tour rep would meet us in the morning!
Enter Felix!! He must be one of the loveliest men I have ever met. He was so patient with us, answered our questions, gave us an in depth account into the history of Cuba and was in general absolutely lovely! At no time did he not act professionally and was more of a friend than a tour guide. I asked him where I could find a cake to help celebrate one of our birthdays to which he found me a home made one! He’s absolutely charming! His genuine warmth is lovely and his knowledge may not know any flaws! A lovely, lovely guy!
Our tour guide in Havana was lovely as was our driver (both whose names I’ve forgotten!). Accommodating to what we wanted to do, stopping when we needed, giving us advice on cigars and money changing! And also the lady in your bungalows at the Commodoro was pleasant and delightful. Our rep in Varadero was excellent in providing us with information regarding excursions but it seemed that that’s all she was interested in. It was very hard to get in touch with her as well. However, the excursions here were the best and we had a wicked time skydiving (amazing!), swimming caves, discovery jeep touring and swimming with the dolphins!
It was an amazing holiday so thank you. Thank you also for putting up with all our randomness as well just before we left!!
Cuba Holidays Browse all
Relax on one of the best beaches in the world and enjoy the endless fun this the All Inclusive iberostar tainos
- Relax and unwind at the onsite spa with a variety of treatments and massages on offer
- Enjoy non-motorised watersports including: windsurfing, sailing and snorkeling
- Experience the all-inclusive delights with a choice of four restaurants and five bars
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Fall in love with Havana and its heritage before basking on the pristine shores of Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
The unlimited heaven of tranquillity in a perfect setting
- The luxurious 5 star accommodation ensures a comfortable adventure.
- IBEROSTAR Parque Central Hotel is a great base to discover Havana's historic Old Town.
- Activities throughout the day at IBEROSTAR Varadero Hotel , including aerobics, archery, basketball, beach volleyball, football, kayaking and more.
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Travel to one of Cuba's hidden touristic gems and stay at Blau Varadero, where stretches of secluded beach await you....
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Beautifully perched on the panoramic Mensura Hill, surrounded by striking greenery, this blessed and secluded natural...
This enchanting villa hotel is surrounded by exuberant tropical plants and is perfectly located in a high point towering...
Get away to one of Cuba's best kept secrets for a dream holiday at Club Amigo Atlantico. Guardalavaca is known to host...
Explore the historic and cultural wonders of Cuba's spellbinding capital as you unwind over an eight-day getaway. Havana...
Club Kawama depicts a traditional hacienda type atmosphere, but in actual fact it's an All Inclusive resort. Beautifully...
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT