Competition Terms and Conditions
Data Protection Notice
- We may from time to time contact you by post with further information on the latest offers, brochures, products or services which we believe may be of interest to you, from The Holiday Place.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize consists of one The Holiday Place voucher worth up to the value of £500, which can be redeemed against a The Holiday Place holiday departing at any time within 12 months of the winner receiving confirmation of their win. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash. If the total holiday cost is more than £500, the winner will have to pay the difference. There will be no reimbursement for any part of the £500 that is not spent in one booking.
- It is a condition of purchase of a The Holiday Place holiday that, at the time of purchase, the winner has adequate travel insurance cover. If the winner declines to purchase the insurance as offered by the Promoter, details of their existing arrangements must be supplied and must provide coverage at least equivalent to the policy offer by the Promoter. Insurance can be purchased using the vouchers supplied as the prize in this competition.
- Once you have registered on the site you will automatically be entered into the prize draw. No purchase is necessary.
- The winner will be selected at random by computer on the last working day of each month. The Holiday Place's decision will be final. Winners will be notified by email by the 5th of every month. If you have won, you will be given a telephone number to call to claim your prize. If contact cannot be made within 28 days, the prize will be forfeited. It is the winner's responsibility to notify The Holiday Place of any change in contact information. If you are a winner, you must claim your prize within 28 days of being notified.
- The prize is for use by the winner only and is not transferable.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK.
- If you are a winner, you agree, as a condition of receiving the Prize, to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter.
- The promoter is The Holiday Place plc, 1st Floor, North Wing, 105-109 Salusbury Road, London, NW6 6RG. (The Promoter) ATOL 3101.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules and conditions. Only one entry permitted per person. The Holiday Place does not take responsibility for any lost entries.
- The Holiday Place reserves the right to withdraw these offers without notice.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1755 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT