Combine a relaxing Mauritius holiday with luxury in Dubai
Sofitel So Mauritius Lushury Room includes 24-hour butler service, private garden with open air bathtub, patio and outdoor shower and complimentary Wi-Fi
Unwind in the tropical paradise that is Mauritius before experiencing modern wonders of Dubai
Yuri Nahimovics’s this holiday
Go for the ultimate relaxing and de-stressing twin-centre holiday to spectacular Mauritius and glamorous Dubai. With this fabulous getaway you'll soon feel your worries being gently swept away by the cooling tropical breezes of a top Mauritian beachside retreat and after fully recharging your batteries with 10 days of utter indulgence and relaxation at the five-star Sofitel So Mauritius. You'll be spending all that renewed energy with some serious shopping and sightseeing in trendy and modern Dubai, while staying in equally luxurious accommodation at the five-star Grand Hyatt Dubai in the heart of the city, with many must-see attractions nearby such as the Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, and magnificent views of the Dubai skyline.
From £ 2479 per person
Based on a 10 night stay leaving from Newcastle Intl
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S2NW
Combine Vietnam’s cities with a beach break in Phu Quoc
From £ 1499 per person
A picture perfect all-inclusive family beach retreat in Cuba
From £ 1499 per person
Enjoy Mexico then indulge in Unlimited-Luxury® in Los Cabos
Mexico City + Los Cabos, Cancun
From £ 1419 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Relax and unwind at this magnificent resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with spectacular views of the glistening Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive package with a range of entertainment options including a kids club
- Enjoy the secluded location on the beautiful, tranquil shores of Marjan Island
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
- Unlimited-Fun® all-inclusive resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- On-site waterpark featuring a pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- There are large lagoon-like swimming pools, fitness facilities, a spa, a kids' club and golfers will love the adjacent golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer - kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
AMC Royal Hotel is situated on the sandy beach of the Red Sea inbetween Hurghada and El Gouna. The resort overlooks its...
Prior to travel it is important you carry out independent research to make sure you have the best holiday possible; we advise that you look at the additional travel information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Thank you so much for helping us out with everything. Your customer service has been outstanding. We are so happy with things at the moon palace, fair...
I just wanted to say thank you to you and your colleagues for the arrangements you made for our recent Ballet Festival trip to Havana - especially for...