A picture perfect all-inclusive family beach retreat in Cuba
Bask upon the sandy shores of Varadero
Enjoy family fun in the sun at the stunning 5-star Paradisus Varadero Resort and Spa
Mahesh Ramarao’s this holiday
Are you seeking a picture perfect family beach retreat? Then why not head to the Cuba for a stunning Caribbean escape with a twist? At Paradisus Varadero, you will be in a prime location within the ecological reserve of Varadero. Famed for its powdery beaches, arts and crafts square, vibrant atmosphere and stunning natural parks, as well as a plethora of activities, water sports and entertainment, Varadero is the perfect setting for a fun-filled family holiday. At the all-inclusive 5-star resort of Paradisus’s family concierge, guests can enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities including a kids’ club, a board games room, kids’ pools, a mini buffet and juice bar for children and much more. The spacious rooms of the resort are also designed with families in mind.
From £ 1439 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S2CX
Enjoy Mexico then indulge in Unlimited-Luxury® in Los Cabos
Mexico City + Los Cabos, Cancun
From £ 1399 per person
Simplicity and seclusion come as standard at this great hotel
Grand Baie and the North, Mauritius
From £ 1079 per person
Sandy beaches and off shore coral reefs make Antigua a Caribbean gem
Jolly Harbour, Antigua
From £ 919 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Luxuriously designed for retreat and relaxation
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this magnificent resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with spectacular views of the glistening Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive package with a range of entertainment options including a kids club
- Enjoy the secluded location on the beautiful, tranquil shores of Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
AMC Royal Hotel is situated on the sandy beach of the Red Sea inbetween Hurghada and El Gouna. The resort overlooks its...
Prior to travel it is important you carry out independent research to make sure you have the best holiday possible; we advise that you look at the additional travel information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
I just wanted to say thank you to you and your colleagues for the arrangements you made for our recent Ballet Festival trip to Havana - especially for...
I meant to email before to say thank you for all your help and to let you know that we thoroughly enjoyed our time in Jordan, The guide, Sammi was...