Explore bustling Havana - brimming in history before setting foot in your dreamy beach resort
Gaze at the breath-taking panoramic views of Havana from NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Delight in discovering the different sides of Cuba at two of Cuba's most stunning hotels
Mahesh Ramarao’s this holiday
Explore the majesty of downtown Havana and enjoy a comfortable and relaxing stay in the legendary NH Capri. Centrally located, with modern accommodations, elegant interiors and excellent restaurants as well as a rooftop pool offering stunning panoramic views over Havana. You will only be minutes away from the beautiful Malecon seaside promenade and all of Vedado's attractions - from restaurants and bars, to jazz clubs and salsa clubs. You will then go on to stay at the peaceful, coastal gem that is Memories Jibacoa. Only one hour from Havana, this secluded paradise is nestled between sloping green hills and scenic countryside, facing the magnificent blue waters and coral reef barrier. Enjoy fun filled activities and entertainment including snorkelling, diving, volleyball, tennis, Spanish and dance classes.
From £ 1049 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S2L3
Let India's wonders enthral you on this Golden Triangle tour
Tours of India, India
From £ 799 per person
Enjoy an amazing holiday on a pristine white sand beach
Cancun Beach, Cancun
From £ 1049 per person
Deluxe All-inclusive adults-only escape to sunny Mauritius
Belle Mare and the East, Mauritius
From £ 1099 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Luxuriously designed for retreat and relaxation
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Kids & Teens Stay and Eat Free
- Free Platinum Half Board with drinks. Book by 31 January!
- Complimentary unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark & The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
- Unlimited-Fun® all-inclusive resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- On-site waterpark featuring a pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Discover Havana’s timeless, charismatic and bustling streets with a Havana city tour
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
*Up to $2,500 Resort Credit* *Book by 31st January 2019* Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Prior to travel it is important you carry out independent research to make sure you have the best holiday possible; we advise that you look at the additional travel information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
We booked a trip to Cuba, visiting Havana and Varadero, at the beginning of December and I just wanted to let you know that from the booking process...
Mr & Mrs Harvey
We returned from holiday in Kerala and wanted to contact you as soon as possible to say how delighted we were with the package you arranged for us. We...