Relish ultimate relaxation amidst Cuba's natural beauty
Unwind on the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water
Whether you choose to relax or explore, there is something exciting for everyone in Varadero
Vishali Karia’s this holiday
Cuba's most famous and most photographed beach has earned its title as one of the most beautiful in the island for a reason. Its shallow and inviting crystalline waters beckon while the Melia Varadero treats you to a never-ending array of all-inclusive delights. Perfectly positioned facing the turquoise Varadero waters and standing right next door to the Varadero Golf Club, this resort caters for everyone. Enjoy fine dining at a selection of restaurants, be wined in a variety of bar. Take advantage of a superb range of activities and facilities including a large pool complex, golf, horse riding, shooting, scuba diving lessons and much more. There's no excuse to be idle but if you want to simply relax, then you can let the Spa pamper you to no end.
From £ 959 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S12A
Discover the two sides of Bali with one memorable stay
Bali Beaches + Ubud, Indonesia
From £ 779 per person
Discover paradise upon the powdery soft sands of Jamaica
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
From £ 1469 per person
Take a moment for yourself on the sands of Chaweng Beach
Koh Samui, Thailand
From £ 809 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach.
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from Capri's rooftop swimming pool
- Full range of Spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable
- There are large lagoon-like swimming pools, fitness facilities, a spa, a kids' club and golfers will love the adjacent golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer - kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
Start your Cuban experience at the Nh Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...
Prior to travel it is important you carry out independent research to make sure you have the best holiday possible; we advise that you look at the additional travel information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
I meant to email before to say thank you for all your help and to let you know that we thoroughly enjoyed our time in Jordan, The guide, Sammi was...
Just returned from a trip to Mauritius and Dubai through yourselves and wanted to pass on my satisfaction with all that you had organised. Everything...