Offshore breakers, pristine sands and a feel of Old Mauritius
Extensive choice of water and land sports, a fantastic kid's club and an exclusive Spa and Hammam
Let Sugar Beach Resort & Spa transport you to bygone days of elegance, first-class service and simple traditions that make up the very best life has to offer
Hamish Depala’s this holiday
Luxury, entertainment and first-rate services will be guaranteed during your stay at Mauritius' Sugar Beach Resort & Spa. The elegant property stands on the gorgeous west coast of the island, only a short distance from attractions like the Marling Fishing Clubs of Black River. You can explore the surroundings, or stay in and enjoy the hotel's wide array of amenities with 2 swimming pools, 6 floodlit tennis courts and the excellent Aura Spa and Fitness Centre. Enjoy water sports like scuba diving, parasailing, catamaran cruising, or stay dry while horseback riding or mountain biking. Don't forget to taste fine cuisine at the hotel's restaurants including fresh seafood at Tides, local delicacies at Paul & Viriginie and international dishes at Mon Plaisir.
From £ 1249 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SH6
Unlimited-Luxury® and entertainment in Mexico's Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya, Cancun
From £ 1289 per person
Seven-day dance experience with the La Habana En Vivo Tour
From £ 1139 per person
Explore the magic of Havana and stay on a remote private island which has two of the country's best beaches
Havana + Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
From £ 999 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Prior to travel it is important you carry out independent research to make sure you have the best holiday possible; we advise that you look at the additional travel information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
We would just like to say that we had a wonderful time in Jordan. It was wonderfully well organised and the local staff were just brilliant....
Jeff and Susan
We would like to thank Tarun for the wonderful help, advice, service he gave us this afternoon in booking our holiday in Cuba. Tarun is a credit to...