Combine Vietnam’s cities with a beach break in Phu Quoc
Overnight cruise on a traditionally-designed junk boat on Halong Bay with meals included
Go on an adventure through Vietnam’s memorable sights culminating in a tropical island stay
Vishali Karia’s this holiday
Immerse yourself in the thrilling and remarkable sights, sounds and scents of Vietnam. Southeast Asia’s most charming country, Vietnam has it all, from exciting cities and amazing cuisines to otherworldly landscapes and beautiful tropical beaches. Discover the charms, diverse architecture, green parks and lakes of colonial Hanoi, and explore the buzzing metropolis that is Saigon. Take an overnight cruise on the legendary seascape of Halong Bay, and enjoy a delicious seafood-based buffet lunch on board. Take part in an optional Thai Chi session early in the morning, before hopping on a boat to explore floating villages in Halong Bay. Stay at a luxury beach resort and relax on the tropical island of Phu Quoc, by the crystal clear waters of the sea or by the pool in your hotel.
From £ 1499 per person
Based on a 11 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S2LK
A picture perfect all-inclusive family beach retreat in Cuba
From £ 1489 per person
Enjoy Mexico then indulge in Unlimited-Luxury® in Los Cabos
Mexico City + Los Cabos, Cancun
From £ 1419 per person
Simplicity and seclusion come as standard at this great hotel
Grand Baie and the North, Mauritius
From £ 1079 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Whether it's gliding down waterslides, riding a pirate ship, or just relaxing on a lazy river at Pirate's Paradise Waterpark, fun is guaranteed for everyone!
- Ultimate Savings and upgrades for Summer 2019 when booking before 31st January
- Unlimited-Fun® all-inclusive resort with a selection of dining options for the family
- On-site waterpark featuring a pirate ship, a lazy river and two waterslides
- Surrounded by Montego Bay Marine Park, Jamaica's first and fully underwater national park
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then move on the shores of Cuba's most famous beach
- Get the honeymoon package with late check out, turn down service, special room upgrade and other services
- Full range of spa treatments for a more relaxing break at Blau Varadero, or a selection of water and land sports to choose from for the more active traveller
- Be swept away by the amazing panoramic views of Havana from the NH Capri's rooftop swimming pool
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Start your Cuban experience at the NH Capri Hotel, one of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the...
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Zabeel House Mini by Jumeirah is a playful, pocket friendly hotel high on design and low on complexity. Perfectly...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
AMC Royal Hotel is situated on the sandy beach of the Red Sea inbetween Hurghada and El Gouna. The resort overlooks its...
Prior to travel it is important you carry out independent research to make sure you have the best holiday possible; we advise that you look at the additional travel information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Thank you so much for helping us out with everything. Your customer service has been outstanding. We are so happy with things at the moon palace, fair...
I just wanted to say thank you to you and your colleagues for the arrangements you made for our recent Ballet Festival trip to Havana - especially for...