The perfect beach escape with a touch of sophisticated luxury
Younger guests get to have limitless fun at the Explorer's Kids Club and the Core Zone Teens' Club.
Enjoy unlimited luxury and make the most of the stunning secluded setting at Bavaro beach
Shyama Rasheed’s this holiday
Be indulged from the minute you step into the majestic grounds of the luxurious Now Larimar Punta Cana, a five-star retreat beautifully positioned on the soft white sands of Playa Bavaro in Punta Cana. Discover the delights of the Unlimited Luxury concept and be dined and wined at a selection of no less than nine restaurants, including a la carte and buffet venues as well as a grill serving up delectably fresh dishes. Be pampered by the great selection of activities and entertainment options onsite and let body, mind and soul be rejuvenated at the onsite world-class spa. Take part in a variety of sports including sailing, windsurfing, golf, bowling, tennis and volleyball under the tropical sun or simply relax on the beach under a shady palm tree in sheer tranquillity.
From £ 839 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Gatwick
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote SEH
Offshore breakers, pristine sands and a feel of Old Mauritius
Flic En Flac, Mauritius
From £ 1249 per person
Unlimited-Luxury® and entertainment in Mexico's Riviera Maya
Riviera Maya, Cancun
From £ 1289 per person
Seven-day dance experience with the La Habana En Vivo Tour
From £ 1139 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Prior to travel it is important you carry out independent research to make sure you have the best holiday possible; we advise that you look at the additional travel information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
We would just like to say that we had a wonderful time in Jordan. It was wonderfully well organised and the local staff were just brilliant....
Jeff and Susan
We would like to thank Tarun for the wonderful help, advice, service he gave us this afternoon in booking our holiday in Cuba. Tarun is a credit to...