Take some time for yourself with a blissful trip to Thailand’s coast
24 hour fitness centre
Discover the unspoiled beauty of Thailand’s coast with a holistic break on the beachfront
Mahesh Ramarao’s this holiday
Hidden amongst lush tropical greenery and steps away from the golden sands of the Klong Muong Beach, the Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort offers a blissful escape in the stunning Krabi area surrounded by the famous limestone cliffs and the unspoiled natural beauty of the area. Offering a range of sophisticated rooms with a contemporary Thai influence as well as their own private balconies, the resort offers a relaxing stay surrounded by tranquil ponds and beautiful gardens. Enjoy the luxury experience of the Mandara Spa and take advantage of the hotel’s own water sports centre offering a range of activities such as snorkelling, kayaking and sailing whilst the dedicated tour desk can help you find your perfect adventure including island hopping excursions or rock climbing.
From £ 929 per person
Based on a 7 night stay leaving from Heathrow
Call us now, speak to one of our experts and quote S1O3
The perfect choice for a luxury getaway at Intercontinental Mauritus & Intercontinental Dubai
Mauritius + Dubai
From £ 1639 per person
The perfect beach escape with a touch of sophisticated luxury
Punta Cana, Dom Rep
From £ 839 per person
Offshore breakers, pristine sands and a feel of Old Mauritius
Flic En Flac, Mauritius
From £ 1249 per person
SPECIAL OFFERS Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Free upgrade to Taum Studio Pool View room
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable adventure at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a wide range of dining options
Ideal for trendy couples - stay at a chic and sleek hotel in the heart of vibrant Havana and then Stay next to Cuba's famous Varadero beach
- Blau Varadero offers something for everyone with as little or as much as you want to do on offer including a spa
- Exclusive Couples offer - Welcome Cocktail, 1 hour free Wifi Access in Havana plus a bottle of wine on arrival, 30-minute massage and a Romantic Dinner in Varadero
- Be swept away by the amazing views of Havana from Capri's rooftop pool
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...
Prior to travel it is important you carry out independent research to make sure you have the best holiday possible; we advise that you look at the additional travel information in more detail using the recommended trusted websites.
Recent Articles from the blog
Explore Recent Collections
From trekking along Costa Rica’s cloud rainforest, to climbing up Jamaica’s Dunn’s River waterfalls, hiking up Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro or scuba diving in the Maldives, in these blog collections we post our travel experiences to help you plan your next escape and find inspiration through our own travel adventures.
Why book with The Holiday Place?
You get individual care and attention
Whenever you need it, from the moment you book and while you're away, to the moment you get home.
It’s the easiest way to choose a holiday
We help you make the choice that's right for you and take the booking for you.
We’re fully independent
We get exclusive deals from hotels and airlines, & we can offer you more flexible options than larger brands.
We help you make the right choice
We have a huge range of destinations to suit different budgets.
During the 2016 edition of the British Travel Awards, The Holiday Place was declared a Silver Medal Winner in the Best Medium Tour Operator to the Caribbean division, being recognised in this category for the fifth consecutive year.
Just wanted to say what a great holiday we had everything was spot on and we were met at all airports arrivals on time and with no worries. Emotions...
We would just like to say that we had a wonderful time in Jordan. It was wonderfully well organised and the local staff were just brilliant....
Jeff and Susan