Virgin Atlantic yesterday announced its latest innovation in the world of travel. Together with iPhone they developed a new software to aid fearful flyers conquer their worries and have pleasant flight journeys.
Abu Dhabi's Grand Prix ended on a high note last Sunday as it welcomed a visit by Miss World, who was there to meet participant and performers at the big F1 event. Entertainment was provided at the hands of celebrities such as Beyonce and Jamiroquai
An incredible 40% rise in customers escaping to winter sun holiday destinations has been reported, a figure which outperforms last year's 2008 past sales. An increase to highlight is the growth of Caribbean holidays, up by 16% this year.
According to a report published on Saturday the number of visitors taking Cuba holidays this year has already reached the 2 million figure, breaking a new record 15 days ahead of last year and defying the WTO forecasted 5% decline in arrivals to Cuba.
Cayman Islands' 5th Annual Jazz Festival will be taking place next December 2009, from the 3rd to the 5th. For this year's line-up they have managed to book an array of jazz legends including 9 times Grammy Awards winner soul songstress, Alicia Keys!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...