Riding a camel through the majestic terracotta dunes of the Sahara Desert or exploring the ancient casbahs and local souqs in the cities of Fez, Makarrech and Rabat are some of the unforgettable experiences Morocco has to offer. Terri Colby, writer for The Gulf Times recently listed the top sites to see and activities to take part in whilst in the North African territory.
A new mid-range resort has opened beside Jomtien beach, close to popular Pattaya on the northern Gulf of Thailand. The Renaissance Pattaya Resort and Spa, owned by the world’s biggest hotel company Marriott, has 257 deluxe rooms, pool villas and family suites, and offers all-day dining.
The World Travel Awards has announced that the World Spa Awards and the Grand Final Gala Ceremony of the World Travel Awards 2017 will both take place on the same night this December. The ceremonies will be hosted by the JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay Resort and Spa in Vietnam, and will be attended by hundreds of leaders and officials from the travel and tourism industry.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has appointed a new Resort Manager at the Four Seasons Resort Langkawi in Malaysia. Melissa Tang has taken over the role at the luxury resort, after spending the last four years at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou in two management roles. Tang brings more than 20 years of hospitality experience and knowledge to the new role.
Silversands Grenada is scheduled to open its doors to holidaymakers in March, 2018. The luxury hotel will be located on the beautiful Grande Anse Beach on the south-western tip of Grenada, and it will have 43 guest suites and nine villas, plus restaurants, a spa, a fitness centre the longest swimming pool in the Caribbean, measuring 100 metres long.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- $200 Resort Coupons to spend in the spa and on Romantic Dinners amongst other things
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...