Prince Harry and his new girlfriend Meghan Markle have reportedly spent the weekend an upscale in Jamaica recently. The pair are said to have attended a wedding in Montego Bay, and they stayed at the Round Hill Hotel and Villas. The upscale hotel has 36 Ralph Lauren- designed guest rooms, 96 villa suites, and 27 private two to six-bedroom Signature Villas.
Ground has been broken on Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve in the Bahamas. The Chief Executive of MSC Cruises led the ceremony with the Prime Minister of the island nation, as well as other government officials, and it marks the first stage of development that will transform the marine reserve back to its former glory, whilst also accommodating 11 new next-generation smart ships.
Sandals Resorts International has announced that it will rebuild the old Dragon Bay Resort in Port Antonio on the northeast coast of Jamaica. The $100 million reconstruction project will transform the resort, which was acquired by Sandals in 2002. According to Sandals, the 157-suite resort will open in 2019, and it will not be a Beaches or Sandals-branded property.
New direct flights between London Heathrow and the Caribbean island of Barbados will commence for the first time this winter with Virgin Atlantic. Services to the popular holiday destination currently only fly from Gatwick airport.
The first tower of the Baha Mar resort development in the Bahamas will open to holidaymakers on 21st April, 2017, according to Joy Jibrilu, the Director General of The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism. The tower will be one of two Grand Hyatt hotels, and will bring 801 guest rooms to the Caribbean resort complex which has another three hotels due to open later this year.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...