According to a recent survey carried by a group of British researchers, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic came out as the happiest places in the world. The project called Happy Planet Index, rated countries' happiness factor on a range of aspects
A new and original Dubai hotel will be coming soon in 2010 and it's set to become an iconic landmark among all Dubai hotels. The Grand Fort Dubai will be a unique new hotel inspired by India's Rajasthan castle with a magnificent fortress exterior.
India's Taj Exotica hotel brand is now proud to present its first Dubai hotel which is set to be finished by 2010. Construction is already well under way and the hotel's is being modelled after the ancient Indian palaces
The Fairmont Towers Heliopolis Egypt hotel has just completed a major addition to its resorts grounds. The new decoration will add a touch of rejuvenation to the hotel's Egyptian theme inspired by the sunny meaning of its name "Heliopolis"
Turks and Caicos' newest Tanai hotel, located at the island of Providenciales is rumoured to be featuring the largest infinity pool in the Caribbean and is set upon 60 landscaped acres and beachfront. It has anticipated opening date is for early 2010
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- This package offers little touches to make your holiday extra special including a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by the clear waters when staying at Melia Varadero
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Located just 150 yards from the pretty seaside promenade in the popular resort of Qawra, the Hotel Santana is ideally...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...