The ultra-exclusive 'La Plantation D' Albion Club Med' resort in Mauritius is about to get extra luxurious with a new set of villas especially designed to provide more intimate luxury holidays for couples and families
The Thai chain of Dusit International Hotels have just announced their plans for a fast track expansion into India with the opening of five new India hotels and resorts in New Delhi, Jaipur, Rshikesh and Goa, all to be completed by 2013
The 4th quarter of 2009 will see an increase in Dubai holidays as Dubai hotels prepare to receive an expected increase in the number of visitors this winter as Dubai's tourism picks up after a significant decline of arrivals after the global recession
The new Caribbean/Mexico hotels that were under the August 2009 STR Construction Pipeline Report are now becoming a reality whilst newer projects have come to a stand still after the uncertainty of the global recession.
Oman Air just moved a step closer to completing their ambitious fleet expanding plans when they took delivery of their first Airbus A330-200. They celebrated with a ceremony held in Toulouse on September 15, 2009.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...