The number of Canadian visitors taking Cuba holidays is expected to reach record breaking figures this winter as new airlines add more flights to the region, and one million travellers expected to arrive on the sunny island.
WestJet have introduced new flights to Varadero from Canadian cities as the winter holiday season begins and travellers start planning and booking their luxury trips to the paradise island which is nestled in the Caribbean.
In order to preserve the coastal system and mitigate the effects of climate change in the Ciego de Avila region, activists are taking action with the construction of gangplanks on pivots running from the on-site Cuba hotels and leading to the beaches.
A new section dedicated to the beautiful Sri Lankan flora will be created at Cuba's Soroa Orchid Garden. The new collection will be presented from February 2010 at Cuba's largest botanical area solely dedicated to the many varieties of this flower.
Palace Resorts and Hard Rock International have teamed up to unite in creating the world's first 'ultimate all-inclusive' Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana. The re-branding process will transform the current Moon Palace Casino by spring 2010
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Centro Barsha combines style, warmth and convenience with a splash of elegant creativity to provide guests with more...