Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has made its debut on the island of New Providence in the Bahamas, with the launch of the Rosewood Baha Mar. The luxury beachfront resort has 237 guest rooms, spacious suites and beachfront villas and is part of the renowned Baha Mar resort complex. Facilities include a fitness centre, two swimming pools, Sense A Rosewood Spa, four restaurants, and a ballroom and meeting rooms.
One to One Hotels and Resorts has rebranded a hotel in Ras Al Khaimah and added it to its collection. The Abu Dhabi-based hotel company has taken over a hotel in the city centre and rebranded it as One to One Mughal Suites. The boutique property has 45 suites, plus restaurants, cafes, and an outdoor swimming pool, and guests are within walking distance to the beach.
As a Barbadian, born and raised, it’s not the first time Rihanna speaks candidly about her native Caribbean island. This time, the chart-topping singer has spoken to Conde Nast Traveller to reveal her favourite places in Barbados, from her hometown to the best seafood, the liveliest nightlife, top bars and the biggest street party of the year.
The Hamilton Princess and Beach Club in Bermuda have announced it will launch its new Prince and Princess Kids’ Club this month. The children’s club caters for young guests aged 4 to 10 and will have fun themed supervised activities that have been inspired by Bermudian culture. The club will be open from Monday to Saturdays at the luxury Caribbean hotel.
Two new beach resorts have opened on Mexico’s Pacific seaboard. The Hacienda adds a new adults-only dimension to the existing Hilton Puerto Vallarta resort, while the new luxury Montage Los Cabos hotel fronts onto one of the Baja California Peninsula’s best swimming and snorkelling beaches.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2500 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Don't miss out on this incredible offer Kids 17 and under stay, play and eat free
- The Illusionists are appearing at the resort from 22nd December - 3rd Jan & The amazing Backstreet Boys are appearing on the 29th December*
- Awesome resort credits with up to $2500 to spend on spa treatments, dolphin swims, access to the Wet 'N' Wild waterpark and much more
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in Deira, within old Dubai, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Muraqabat offers a prime opportunity to explore the...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...