Luxury Thai resort The Sarojin has added a new ‘catch and dine’ package to its list of culinary experiences for guests. Travellers will be taken on a traditional Thai fishing trip and later an expert seafood chef will cook the catch for dinner at the resort’s gourmet restaurant.
A brand new theme park is planned for Costa Rica, following an announcement from Discovery Communications, the owner of the Discovery Channel and Animal Planet. The $400 million theme park will be located in the coastal province of Guanacaste, and it will have hotels, sports areas, restaurants, and eco-adventure activities spread out over 800 hectares of land.
After the success of 2016 and record-breaking visitor number, Cancun is celebrating further growth this year in its tourism industry. Over the next few months, the coastal region in Mexico will open another five hotels with at least 2,300 guest rooms, renovate several existing hotels and resorts, expand its international airport, and host a number of music and food festivals.
Swiss hotel brand Movenpick is continuing to expand its presence in Egypt with a new beach and golf resort planned to open in the Red Sea Riviera area of Sokhna in 2020. The Movenpick Hotel El Ein Bay will be the group’s ninth hotel in Egypt, where it also operates eight luxury river cruisers.
The Half Moon Resort in Montego Bay in Jamaica has revealed its new programme of activities for the 2017 Camp Half Moon. The annual summer camp for kids runs from 10th July to 18th August, and cater for children aged between four and 12. The activities range from horse riding and cooking, to martial arts and yoga, and children will have the chance to learn new physical and mental skills.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...