Casareccia, a pretty little Italian restaurant located virtually next door to The Holiday Place's headquarters in North West London, has just been voted most loved takeaway in Kilburn by Hungryhouse users. The eatery is a long-standing favourite among The Holiday Place's employees, with the company offering a free Casareccia lunch to all its staff members every Friday.
A new website developed to guide and advise travellers on the best destinations to visit according to the time of year has just been launched, offering user insightful guidance on a month by month basis. Whentovisit.org is a sophisticated online destination guide and travel tool advising travellers on some of the world's best locations to visit in any given month, taking a variety of factors into accounts such as weather, seasonal activities or events and costs.
As we get close to the end of the year, The Holiday Place reflects on its 2016 achievements, none of which would have been possible without the ongoing support of our partners, and especially our holidaymakers, who we want to give a big pat on the back for choosing to travel with us. 2016 has been an eventful year, during which we've not only expanded our portfolio of destinations but also received prestigious awards.
Joining the worldwide celebration of Wear it Pink Day, usually held on a Friday in late October, last 21st October The Holiday Place dressed in rosy colours to raise funds for compelling charity, Breast Cancer Research UK, and to draw attention to this important cause. After organising a special pink lunch buffet spread, the company was able to raise a not-too-shabby £151 towards finding the cure to this potentially fatal disease affecting women the world over.
The Holiday Place has recently been announced as the proud receiver of six nominations for the next edition of the British Travel Awards. One of the highest accolades a British travel company can aspire to, recognising the very best and finest in the UK travel industry, the British Travel Awards 2016 are voted by the consumers so it's holidaymakers themselves who decide who wins what. This year we've been nominated in six categories and now it's the time to get voting!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 17:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Stay close to all the action in a fabulous resort that's part of a beautiful ecological reserve and sits right next to Xcaret, Cancun's number one theme park.
- This resort is a fantastic choice for an exciting family holiday that you will never forget,why not make it extra special by upgrading to visit the amazing Xcaret Park
- Limitless all-inclusive fun and thrills for everyone in a beautiful eco-reserve facing a glorious beach
- Enjoy access to 11 Restaurants and 10 Bars catering to every taste and occasion & access to 5 glorious Swimming Pools
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...