For yet another consecutive year, for The Holiday Place has been nominated by the British Travel Awards in no less than seven different categories and we want to get the word out so that as many of you who love what we do cast your votes and make your opinion count. The countdown to the BTA 2017 has officially begun!
Casareccia, a pretty little Italian restaurant located virtually next door to The Holiday Place's headquarters in North West London, has just been voted most loved takeaway in Kilburn by Hungryhouse users. The eatery is a long-standing favourite among The Holiday Place's employees, with the company offering a free Casareccia lunch to all its staff members every Friday.
A new website developed to guide and advise travellers on the best destinations to visit according to the time of year has just been launched, offering user insightful guidance on a month by month basis. Whentovisit.org is a sophisticated online destination guide and travel tool advising travellers on some of the world's best locations to visit in any given month, taking a variety of factors into accounts such as weather, seasonal activities or events and costs.
As we get close to the end of the year, The Holiday Place reflects on its 2016 achievements, none of which would have been possible without the ongoing support of our partners, and especially our holidaymakers, who we want to give a big pat on the back for choosing to travel with us. 2016 has been an eventful year, during which we've not only expanded our portfolio of destinations but also received prestigious awards.
Joining the worldwide celebration of Wear it Pink Day, usually held on a Friday in late October, last 21st October The Holiday Place dressed in rosy colours to raise funds for compelling charity, Breast Cancer Research UK, and to draw attention to this important cause. After organising a special pink lunch buffet spread, the company was able to raise a not-too-shabby £151 towards finding the cure to this potentially fatal disease affecting women the world over.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- $200 Resort Coupons to spend in the spa and on Romantic Dinners amongst other things
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...