As we get close to the end of the year, The Holiday Place reflects on its 2016 achievements, none of which would have been possible without the ongoing support of our partners, and especially our holidaymakers, who we want to give a big pat on the back for choosing to travel with us. 2016 has been an eventful year, during which we've not only expanded our portfolio of destinations but also received prestigious awards.
Joining the worldwide celebration of Wear it Pink Day, usually held on a Friday in late October, last 21st October The Holiday Place dressed in rosy colours to raise funds for compelling charity, Breast Cancer Research UK, and to draw attention to this important cause. After organising a special pink lunch buffet spread, the company was able to raise a not-too-shabby £151 towards finding the cure to this potentially fatal disease affecting women the world over.
The Holiday Place has recently been announced as the proud receiver of six nominations for the next edition of the British Travel Awards. One of the highest accolades a British travel company can aspire to, recognising the very best and finest in the UK travel industry, the British Travel Awards 2016 are voted by the consumers so it's holidaymakers themselves who decide who wins what. This year we've been nominated in six categories and now it's the time to get voting!
Last autumn The Holiday Place teamed up with EE to launch a very special competition in which participants could win a full seven-night holiday to Cuba for two people, including flights. The final winner was recently picked out and we're happy to announce his name now as well as thank everyone who entered the prize draw. Remember, there are no real losers as we offered everyone who entered £50 off their next holiday with us!
Yesterday evening at the British Travel Awards 2015 ceremony held at The Holiday Place was announced a winner in two of the categories it was nominated in. Thanks to the vote of thousands of UK holidaymakers, The Holiday Place was declared Best Independent Tour Operator of the year for the first time and Best Medium Holiday Company to the Caribbean and Bermuda for the fourth year running!
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...