The Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa won four awards at the Middle East Ceremony of the World Travel Awards on Monday night. The resort is a favourite for golf breaks and family Dubai holidays and it scooped the award for Middle East's Leading Family Resort.
Jebel Ali International Hotels has celebrated the 30th anniversary of its flagship Dubai property, Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa, with a string of awards that included being recognised in the UK as the best hotel group for families taking Dubai holidays.
Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa has long been known as one of the leading luxury Dubai hotels. The recent arrival of internationally recognised top chefs has now given a boost to their reputation as a top spot for fine dining when enjoying Dubai holidays.
In order to offer guests with better value holidays during this harsh economical times, the five-star Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa has introduced a new All Inclusive meal plan available at a £52 per person per day supplement until 10th September
Last 1st December 2009 the Jebel Ali re-opened as Dubai's pioneering resort and a legend in the hospitality industry. After successful remodelling work was carried out during a 5-month refurbishment program the resort is ready to welcome back guests.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...