Celebrate 125th anniversary during Dubai Holidays this October with luxury spa treatment at Raffles Spa Dubai
To celebrate the 125th anniversary over Raffles Hotels and Resorts, Raffles Spa Dubai is offering tourists taking Dubai holidays customised spa treatment throughout October. Guests can enjoy signature treatment including the Egyptian Gold Facial which uses pure 24 karat gold and the Raffles Lavender Indulgence which uses NEOM organic essential oils.
The Raffles Spa at the five star Raffles Dubai Hotel will be offering an even more luxurious experience for guests who are looking to indulge during Dubai holidays with the introduction of the renowned Eve Lom skin care treatments.
Music star, songwriter and producer Jermaine Dupri recently took time off to support the Breast Cancer Awareness month during his Dubai holidays at the Raffles Dubai Hotel.
The ultra-luxurious and iconic Raffles Dubai hotel has recently added a new convenient service to offer guests with more flexibility than ever before. Guests will now be able to enjoy 24-hr check in and check out at the hotel, at no extra charge.
For this summer season, the luxury Raffles Amrita hotel in Duba is launching 2 Summer Escapades Packages which can be booked from 15th June through 10th September. Special treatments include an extensive range of massages, facials and beauty therapies.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...