The Mexico-based hotel company, Palace Resorts is currently thriving with projects to open new hotels, upgrades to existing properties and delightful customer packages. Frank Corzo, vice president of US field sales for the company, sheds light on current developments and anticipates the topics of the upcoming Palace Resorts Global Conference.
Moon Palace Jamaica, the first Palace Resorts property in the Caribbean island and the most luxurious in the country, has recently launched an exclusive promotion for US travellers. "Fly Me to the Moon" seeks to enhance guests' experience through free round-trip airline tickets and a $1,500 Resort Credit.
During the month of August, Palace Resorts will partner with famed chef Massimo Bottura at the Moon Palace Cancun resort for a good cause. On August 18 and 19, the acclaimed chef will bring his culinary talents to resort, giving guests a one-of-a-kind dining opportunity. Proceeds from the event will go to Food for Soul, Bottura's non-profit organization that creates food kitchens around the world.
Taking all-inclusive dining to the next level, The Grand at Moon Palace Cancun is treating guests to premium dining experiences at no less than 10 exclusive restaurants and 12 bars. In addition to all the excellent inclusions they offer, The Grand is an even more sophisticated space where guests receive the ultimate pampering experience with unique privileges. Exceptional dining options is one of its most popular features.
The most lavish and comprehensive five-star, all-inclusive property in Mexico to the date, has just opened its doors to the public. Boasting top-notch facilities and excellent services, the adults-only Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos is Palace Resorts' newest pride. Visitors who check in at the new venue will not only enjoy the finest accommodations but will also be chipping in to protect the region's surroundings and help locals.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool Access
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...