Sandals Resorts International has revealed that it will open two new resorts in Tobago, after it signed a memorandum of understanding to build properties for its Sandals and Beaches brands. The Caribbean hotel group will be making its debut in the twin-island nation of Trinidad and Tobago, and they will join the company’s collection of 16 hotels and resort across the Caribbean region.
The Caribbean is a favourite destination for global travellers who are seeking sunshine, sand, relaxation and tropical postcard-perfect views. Travel + Leisure magazine has listed five things to do in the Caribbean that will lure holidaymakers away from lazy days at the palm-lined beaches, and into the heart and soul of the diverse region and its vibrant island nations.
We're delighted to announce that world renowned chef, Terry French, is currently cooking up a storm in Tobago. His travels take him to far flung corners of the globe, and he's lucky enough to be staying at the boutique Bacolet Beach Club on the southern tip of the island. With its secluded beach, turquoise waters and restaurants bursting with soul it's the perfect location for this "Rebel Chef".
Following the recent elections, a new Tourism Minister has been appointed for the twin island nation of Trinidad and Tobago. Shamfa Cudjoe, originally from Tobago, has taken over the role that will involve developing initiatives to improve the local tourism industry and improve links between the two islands in the Caribbean.
Romain Virgo and Busy Signal have been added to the line-up for the 2015 Tobago Jazz Experience which takes place next month. The Jamaican dancehall stars will join world-class stars including Jenifer Hudson, Miguel, Kool and the Gang, Jill Scott, and David Rudder at the annual Tobago music festival.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 19:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
This stunning 4 star property, Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan hotel, offers guests an ideal base from which to discover Abu...