Luxury urban retreat The Siam in Bangkok welcomes a roster of wellness experts to its Opium Spa for "Thai July". Masters of Thai massage and reflexology, the visiting artisans will offer guests unique therapies and treatments drawing on ancient local traditions.
A brand new Resort Manager has been announced for the upscale Centara Kata Resort Phuket in Thailand. Veerapol Poungvarin, the former resort manager of Centara Chaan Talay Resorts & Villas, has taken the role, after working in the hospitality and hotel industry for more than 25 years. The manager has been with the Centara Hotels and Resorts group since 2013.
Luxury Thai resort The Sarojin has added a new ‘catch and dine’ package to its list of culinary experiences for guests. Travellers will be taken on a traditional Thai fishing trip and later an expert seafood chef will cook the catch for dinner at the resort’s gourmet restaurant.
Boutique beach resort the Sarojin, in Thailand’s popular Phuket area, has announced a new wedding package that will offer couples the chance to get married at the foot of a rushing rainforest waterfall close to the resort, and includes the option for a traditional Buddhist blessing.
After receiving a record-breaking number of one million UK visitors in 2016, Thailand has much to celebrate indeed. Reaching this long-established goal marks an incredible milestone for this enchanting Far Eastern destination that's so popular among British travellers. A total 1,004,669 UK visitors made it to Thailand in 2016 and the country ready to welcome an even bigger figure this 2017.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Fall in love with Havana and its captivating heritage before being dazzled by the pristine shores of Varadero
- You will be staying in luxurious hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly and offer the best of both worlds whether you are looking to adventure or relax
- Experience the best of the world famous Varadero Beach where white sand is lapped by clear water when staying at Melia Varadero
- Enjoy a Welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava on arrival in Havana and Varadero
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...