A new executive chef has been appointed at the Banyan Tree Phuket in Thailand. Ian John Thomason, from the UK, has taken over the role at the luxury hotel. The British chef has worked at numerous renowned kitchens from The savoy and the Sofitel London St James, to the Sheraton Grand Laguna Luxury Collection Phuket and Luxury Collection, Naka Island, Phuket.
Bangkok reached the second position in Euromonitor International's "Top 100 City Destination Ranking" during this year's edition of the World Travel Market. Only surpassed by Hong Kong, Bangkok beat cities like London, Paris and Dubai. Travel experts predict more growth for this market in the upcoming years.
The Sarojin in Thailand has unveiled its new Two-Bedroom Pool Residences. The seven new ground floor accommodation options have been designed with older families in mind, and they each boast 2,300 square feet of space, a 5.5 x 3.5 metre swimming pool, two outside sun terraces, two bathrooms, two king-size beds, flat-screen TVs and Bluetooth speakers.
A new mid-range resort has opened beside Jomtien beach, close to popular Pattaya on the northern Gulf of Thailand. The Renaissance Pattaya Resort and Spa, owned by the world’s biggest hotel company Marriott, has 257 deluxe rooms, pool villas and family suites, and offers all-day dining.
Validated as one of Asia's hottest tourism destinations, Thailand earned just under 70 awards in the Best in Travel Poll hosted by SmartTravelAsia website. The country won prestigious recognitions in diverse categories including Top 10 Holiday Destinations and Top 10 Airlines.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Make the most of glass-bottomed boat trips, kayaking, snorkelling and green fees at the nearby Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bars inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resort has stunning views of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 750-metre long white natural beach
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...