The tropical island nation of Turks and Caicos has become the fastest-growing tourist destination in the Caribbean. According to the State of The Industry Report 2016 released by the Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO), the number of international visitor arrivals to the islands in 2016 totalled 453,612, which was a 17.5 per cent increase compared to the previous year.
Providenciales in Turks and Caicos has been declared the best island in the world by leading travel website TripAdvisor's annual Travellers' Choice Awards. The picturesque island climbed up from its No.2 ranking last year and knocked Ambergris Caye in Belize off its two-year-running top spot, and even out of the top 10.
A development agreement has been signed by the Turks and Caicos Islands government and Desarrollos Hotel Group for the construction of a brand new $224 million hotel, resort, casino and spa complex in Turks and Caicos. The resort will be situated the famous Grace Bay beach on the island of Providenciales and work is expected to commence this November.
British Airways has announced that it will increase the number of flights between London Gatwick and Turks and Caicos in the Caribbean this autumn. The new flights will operate on Thursdays from October, 2015 and they will go via Antigua, bringing the airline's total number of services to the country up to two every week.
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort to host World Travel Awards Caribbean and North America Gala Ceremony
The Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa will host the World Travel Awards Caribbean and North America Gala Ceremony 2015. The prestigious event will take place at the luxury resort in Turks and Caicos on 17th October, 2015 and will be attended by hundreds of travel and hospitality industry leaders.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
For an amazing price, you can experience a tropical paradise where everything is included - Ambre Resort offers affordable luxury for all to enjoy
- Free Sports including Golf at the 18 hole championship golf course at Le Touessrok Mauriitus
- Enjoy a selection of restaurants and Bar inlcuding a swim-up bar
- Ambre resorts has stunning view of the Indian Ocean and boasts a 700-metres long white natural beach
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
A modern, stylish and affordable Abu Dhabi hotel conveniently located in within easy access to the Abu Dhabi Airport as...