The tropical island nation of Turks and Caicos has become the fastest-growing tourist destination in the Caribbean. According to the State of The Industry Report 2016 released by the Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO), the number of international visitor arrivals to the islands in 2016 totalled 453,612, which was a 17.5 per cent increase compared to the previous year.
Providenciales in Turks and Caicos has been declared the best island in the world by leading travel website TripAdvisor's annual Travellers' Choice Awards. The picturesque island climbed up from its No.2 ranking last year and knocked Ambergris Caye in Belize off its two-year-running top spot, and even out of the top 10.
A development agreement has been signed by the Turks and Caicos Islands government and Desarrollos Hotel Group for the construction of a brand new $224 million hotel, resort, casino and spa complex in Turks and Caicos. The resort will be situated the famous Grace Bay beach on the island of Providenciales and work is expected to commence this November.
British Airways has announced that it will increase the number of flights between London Gatwick and Turks and Caicos in the Caribbean this autumn. The new flights will operate on Thursdays from October, 2015 and they will go via Antigua, bringing the airline's total number of services to the country up to two every week.
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort to host World Travel Awards Caribbean and North America Gala Ceremony
The Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa will host the World Travel Awards Caribbean and North America Gala Ceremony 2015. The prestigious event will take place at the luxury resort in Turks and Caicos on 17th October, 2015 and will be attended by hundreds of travel and hospitality industry leaders.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
The Topaz Hotel is perfect for those who want to explore St Paul's bay and Malta's rugged countryside. Affordable and...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...