Providenciales in Turks and Caicos has been declared the best island in the world by leading travel website TripAdvisor's annual Travellers' Choice Awards. The picturesque island climbed up from its No.2 ranking last year and knocked Ambergris Caye in Belize off its two-year-running top spot, and even out of the top 10.
A development agreement has been signed by the Turks and Caicos Islands government and Desarrollos Hotel Group for the construction of a brand new $224 million hotel, resort, casino and spa complex in Turks and Caicos. The resort will be situated the famous Grace Bay beach on the island of Providenciales and work is expected to commence this November.
British Airways has announced that it will increase the number of flights between London Gatwick and Turks and Caicos in the Caribbean this autumn. The new flights will operate on Thursdays from October, 2015 and they will go via Antigua, bringing the airline's total number of services to the country up to two every week.
Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort to host World Travel Awards Caribbean and North America Gala Ceremony
The Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa will host the World Travel Awards Caribbean and North America Gala Ceremony 2015. The prestigious event will take place at the luxury resort in Turks and Caicos on 17th October, 2015 and will be attended by hundreds of travel and hospitality industry leaders.
Sandals International Resorts has acquired The Veranda Resorts & Residences in Turks and Caicos, following talks with the nation's government and Governor. The all-inclusive resort will be an expansion of the existing Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa and it will offer four and three-bedroom villas, one and two-bedroom suites and studios, as well as the longest stretch of Grace Bay Beach.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...