The Park Hyatt St Kitts Christophe Harbour has been named as the Best New Hotel in the annual Caribbean Travel Awards. The luxury hotel opened to guests on the southeast peninsula on the island of St Kitts. The property overlooks the beach of Banana Bay, and has 126 guest rooms and suites, and is the first Parky Hyatt branded property in the nation.
St Kitts Music Festival returns to the open-air Warner Park Stadium in the Caribbean island's capital for its 22nd run this summer. The popular festival will feature internationally-acclaimed artists Lauryn Hill and Patti LaBelle as well as Jamaican dancehall sensation Spice, plus a fringe festival of fun events.
St Kitts has welcomed the arrival of its first Park Hyatt hotel. The Park Hyatt St Kitts Christophe Harbour is located on the southeast peninsula of the island of St Kitts in the Caribbean, overlooking the beach of Banana Bay. The hotel has 126 guest rooms, plus facilities including two pools, a spa and wellness sanctuary, and three gourmet restaurants.
The Nisbet Plantation Beach Club will remain open all year round for the first time in 10 years, and it is offering a September Sampler promotion. The luxury hotel on the island of Nevis in the Caribbean usually closes in September, but this year, it will be staying open to guests and is offering discounted room rates and other savings at the hotel.
Four Seasons Resort Nevis is celebrating the opening of its new Kastawey Beach Bar and restaurant. The new beachside dining outlet on the island of St Nevis offers light snacks and fruity cocktails, and is situated on Pinney’s Beach allowing guests to sit back and enjoy the views of the sea and sunset while sipping the resort’s signature cocktail, Kastawey Smash.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 18:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
- Perfect tour to introduce you to India, Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the street life of Delhi, Delhi is a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Uncover the charms of India as you spend eight days touring some of its most important touristic sites. The Golden...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With all the modern facilities and comforts you would expect from a 4* hotel, this hotel is set within central Al Barsha...
Discover the hidden treasure in Abu Dhabi that is Crowne Plaza in Yas Island. It is the ideal accommodation for those...