Six Senses Hotels and Resorts has revealed that it will open a new hotel in St Kitts and Nevis at the end of 2021. The property will mark the brand’s debut in the Caribbean and Latin America. The hotel will be located in the La Vallee region on the island of St Kitts, and it will have 70 pool villas, restaurants, swimming pools and the Six Senses Spa.
The twin-island nation of St Kitts and Nevis is emerging as one of the Caribbean's fastest rising tourism destinations. Three luxury hotel chains have committed to bringing new properties to the country in the near future. These include Ritz Carlton, Six Senses, and Ottley's Plantation, and several other hotels on the islands are close to completion.
A new Six Senses resort is scheduled to open in St Kitts and Nevis in 2021, marking the brand’s debut in the Caribbean. Ground will be broken on the site of a former sugar cane plantation in La Vallee in St Kitts later this year. The resort will have 70 villas with private plunge pools, and they will be built using sustainable and repurposed materials.
St Kitts' Ministry of Tourism has announced that the island will be the first in the Caribbean to feature a Six Senses resort. The premier brand will open a five-star beach resort on the island in 2021 with a set of 70 private pool villas, a luxury spa, and unique facilities blending into the landscape and overlooking the ocean.
The Park Hyatt St Kitts Christophe Harbour has been named as the Best New Hotel in the annual Caribbean Travel Awards. The luxury hotel opened to guests on the southeast peninsula on the island of St Kitts. The property overlooks the beach of Banana Bay, and has 126 guest rooms and suites, and is the first Parky Hyatt branded property in the nation.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Exciting marine and entertainment attractions that the whole family can enjoy
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Peace, relaxation and luxury come as standard in this amazing Indian Ocean getaway
- Easy access to the buzzing capital city of Male, where you can extend your experience of the Maldives
- Benefit from water bungalows that allow unfettered access to the ocean waters and feature private sun decks
- The main restaurants’ theme nights highlight cuisines from around the world ranging from Asian to Western dishes
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Start your holiday at The Melia Habana Hotel, located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea....
The Iberostar Parque Central Hotel is the perfect place to feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, and will...
An immersive tour of Cuba, combining adventure with a relaxing beach stay. Start your holiday by exploring the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...