Four Seasons Resort Nevis is celebrating the opening of its new Kastawey Beach Bar and restaurant. The new beachside dining outlet on the island of St Nevis offers light snacks and fruity cocktails, and is situated on Pinney’s Beach allowing guests to sit back and enjoy the views of the sea and sunset while sipping the resort’s signature cocktail, Kastawey Smash.
In a joint partnership with British Airways, St Kitts has branded ten London taxis with images of the St Kitts' Scenic Railway, and put them on the streets of London. The campaign will run for 12 months and will promote the Caribbean nation to Londoners going about their daily lives. Promotional initiatives will take place throughout the year including social media activities and competitions.
Following the success of this year's festival, St Kitts and Nevis in the eastern Caribbean has announced that it will host the second Nevis Blues Festival next 14-16th April 2016, showcasing the best blues talent from around the world in the idyllic setting of Nevis' Oualie Bay beach.
The St Kitts Tourism Authority has announced that the annual St. Kitts Music Festival will take place from 25th to 27th June, 2015. This year's event will feature live music from RandB, jazz, hip-hop, reggae, rock, calypso, gospel and contemporary music artists, and previous headliners have included John Legend, Lionel Richie, and Shaggy.
St Kitts' Ocean Terrace Inn will be reopening its doors to guests in March next year, following extensive renovations. The hotel is the oldest boutique hotel in St Kitts and Nevis and its upgrades include the refurbishment of 50 guest rooms and suites, new free Wi-Fi and brighter decor and furnishings.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at a Havana hotel brimming with history then head off to a brand-new beachfront resort in Varadero
Relish the timeless charms of Cuba from the comfort of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels
- Stay at two of Cuba’s most cutting edge hotels, bursting with modern comforts
- Relish an all-inclusive beach retreat, boasting an overabundance of facilities
- Explore Havana’s charismatic, timeless and bustling streets
An eco-tourist's dream - embark on an amazing journey of discovery with the perfect combination of comfort and adventure in tropical Costa Rica.
- Explore the amazing country of Costa Rica and discover all it's gems on this in depth tour with a fabulous beach stay
- During this tour you will experience various unique inclusions including a fantastic stay in tented accommodation under the stars in Arenal
- Enjoy various activities and exploration on this holiday including river rafting and much more with various optional tours to add
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...