The Nisbet Plantation Beach Club will remain open all year round for the first time in 10 years, and it is offering a September Sampler promotion. The luxury hotel on the island of Nevis in the Caribbean usually closes in September, but this year, it will be staying open to guests and is offering discounted room rates and other savings at the hotel.
Four Seasons Resort Nevis is celebrating the opening of its new Kastawey Beach Bar and restaurant. The new beachside dining outlet on the island of St Nevis offers light snacks and fruity cocktails, and is situated on Pinney’s Beach allowing guests to sit back and enjoy the views of the sea and sunset while sipping the resort’s signature cocktail, Kastawey Smash.
In a joint partnership with British Airways, St Kitts has branded ten London taxis with images of the St Kitts' Scenic Railway, and put them on the streets of London. The campaign will run for 12 months and will promote the Caribbean nation to Londoners going about their daily lives. Promotional initiatives will take place throughout the year including social media activities and competitions.
Following the success of this year's festival, St Kitts and Nevis in the eastern Caribbean has announced that it will host the second Nevis Blues Festival next 14-16th April 2016, showcasing the best blues talent from around the world in the idyllic setting of Nevis' Oualie Bay beach.
The St Kitts Tourism Authority has announced that the annual St. Kitts Music Festival will take place from 25th to 27th June, 2015. This year's event will feature live music from RandB, jazz, hip-hop, reggae, rock, calypso, gospel and contemporary music artists, and previous headliners have included John Legend, Lionel Richie, and Shaggy.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Do the castaway experience in style and live your Robinson Crusoe dream
- Lose yourself in over 3 km of pristine beaches and aquamarine lagoons
- Beautiful bungalows nestled in the tropical gardens or on the beach, right over the lagoon
- Sample mouth-watering delights at a wide selection of dining options from flavours of the Orient to Mediterranean delights
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...