Ritz-Carlton has announced that it will open a brand-new luxury resort in St Lucia in 2021, after signing a management agreement with Range Developments. The resort will have 180 guest rooms and suites, swimming pools, a spa, restaurants, meeting space, and it will be part of the Black May Master Development on the southern tip of the Caribbean island.
A new General Manager has been appointed at the Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort in St Lucia. Mark Sterner has taken over the role at the luxury beachfront resort, and he brings nearly 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry after working in upscale hotels including the Viceroy Yas, Abu Dhabi, the Viceroy Maldives and the Burj Al Arab in Dubai.
The Fairmont Saint Lucia hotel is scheduled to open to guests in late 2019 with 120 guest rooms and 40 private residential villas. Located in Sunset Bay on the southwest coast of the Caribbean island, the new hotel has been designed by WATG and Wimberly Interiors and the property has been built into a natural amphitheatre surrounded by lush hillside, trickling streams, and mango groves.
St Lucia will add another 2,000 hotel rooms over the next four years, according to the St Lucia Tourism Board. New hotels and expansions to existing hotels will see the addition of new hotel rooms for holidaymakers. Project include the new Fairmont St Lucia on Sabwisha Beach, a new 500-room Hilton dual-hotel project in the Reduit beach area, and 250 rooms at the new Honeymoon Bay Resort in Cannelles.
After vowing to improve the conditions for inhabitants of the southern part of the island, the St Lucia government has seen great opportunity in authorizing to build a lavish resort in Choiseul. The Fairmont hotel, which should open its doors to the public by 2019, is expected to be a great source of income and progress to the region.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine colourful and vibrant Havana with a relaxing beach holiday in an award winning resort on the shores of Varadero
- Book early and benifit from huge early bird summer discounts!
- Discover Havana by day visit the historial sites and by night you can listen to live music or dance to the Salsa beat
- Enjoy complimentary pool-based dive courses on offer for beginners and experience one free daily dive at the Royalton Hicacos
- Three freshwater pools including four whirlpools and signature swim-up pool bar at Royalton Hicacos ensure an unforgettable holiday
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Located in the historic district of Deira, the heritage hotel Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to the famous...
Located in the city centre business district, the DoubleTree by Hilton Ras Al Khaimah combines stylish accommodation and...