The Yotel hotel chain has opened its first property in Asia with the launching of Yotel Singapore. The hotel has 610 guest rooms across 30 floors, that range from Premium Queen Cabins to VIP View Suites. Facilities include a 20-metre-long swimming pool, an outdoor terrace, a modern 24-hour fitness centre, and the Grains and Hops Restaurant and Bar with delicious cuisine.
Marriott International has launched its first JW Marriott branded hotel in Singapore. JW Marriott Singapore South Beach is located close to the Marina Bay district, and has 634 guest rooms and suites, as well as upscale facilities including five restaurants and bars, a spa with 10 treatment rooms, a modern fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool, and a 6,000-square-foot ballroom.
The Park Hotel Group announced plans for a midscale brand, Destination, which will debut later this year in Singapore. The new property, Destination Singapore Beach Road, will be built in the colourful, eclectic Kampong Glam district, an area which has become increasingly popular with tourists because of its rich, Middle Eastern influenced culture.
The Singapore hospitality group, Lo and Behold, is opening the Warehouse Hotel in January of 2017. Located on trendy Robertson Quay along the Singapore River, the hotel incorporates modern amenities with elements of Singapore’s colourful history. Located in a renovated warehouse along a former spice route, the hotel celebrates the building’s notorious past.
Located off the southern tip of Malaysia the island state of Singapore is a fantastic travel destination. But if you fancy a quick weekend getaway during your stay in Singapore, there are plenty of nearby destinations that you can jet off to. These range from Bagan in Myanmar with its Buddhist temples and the cat-friendly town of Kuching in Malaysia, to the volcanic island of Lombok in Indonesia for adventurous activities.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Indulge in the finer things in life at a luxury five-star retreat and enjoy rocking the night away
- The location on Cancun's tranquil southern shore, provides the perfect rejuivinating base for exploring Cancun.
- The resort is home to one of only two Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses in Cancun.
- Enjoy the array of activities including surfing, golf, dolphin swims, tours, spa treatments and much more.
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
With a good location next to the city centre and the medina, this charming hotel will put you in close proximity to the...