Hospitality and technology have made a strong bond in Singapore and authorities are determined to keep heading in this direction. From innovative mobile apps to virtual concierges, the south-eastern nation's Tourism Board has announced it will continue to increase the automation of services throughout its properties, in an attempt to increase quality and customer satisfaction.
Singapore’s main air terminal has been once again recognised as the best in the world for its impressive traveller-friendly attractions. After conducting a thorough survey based on travellers’ experience, UK-based consultancy, Skytrax put Changi Airport in the top spot for the sixth year in a row.
According to data released by Instagram, Singapore's Marina Bay Sands is the most Instagrammed hotel in the world. The social media site announced that Marina Bay Sands has had more than one million photos uploaded. The hotel is the most popular and recognizable in Singapore, largely due to its SkyPark, which features the world's longest infinity pool.
The Yotel hotel chain has opened its first property in Asia with the launching of Yotel Singapore. The hotel has 610 guest rooms across 30 floors, that range from Premium Queen Cabins to VIP View Suites. Facilities include a 20-metre-long swimming pool, an outdoor terrace, a modern 24-hour fitness centre, and the Grains and Hops Restaurant and Bar with delicious cuisine.
Marriott International has launched its first JW Marriott branded hotel in Singapore. JW Marriott Singapore South Beach is located close to the Marina Bay district, and has 634 guest rooms and suites, as well as upscale facilities including five restaurants and bars, a spa with 10 treatment rooms, a modern fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool, and a 6,000-square-foot ballroom.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj Mahal of Agra
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience luxurious accommodations, modern business and leisure amenities and an ideal location in the heart of Abu...