Marriott International has launched its first JW Marriott branded hotel in Singapore. JW Marriott Singapore South Beach is located close to the Marina Bay district, and has 634 guest rooms and suites, as well as upscale facilities including five restaurants and bars, a spa with 10 treatment rooms, a modern fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool, and a 6,000-square-foot ballroom.
The Park Hotel Group announced plans for a midscale brand, Destination, which will debut later this year in Singapore. The new property, Destination Singapore Beach Road, will be built in the colourful, eclectic Kampong Glam district, an area which has become increasingly popular with tourists because of its rich, Middle Eastern influenced culture.
The Singapore hospitality group, Lo and Behold, is opening the Warehouse Hotel in January of 2017. Located on trendy Robertson Quay along the Singapore River, the hotel incorporates modern amenities with elements of Singapore’s colourful history. Located in a renovated warehouse along a former spice route, the hotel celebrates the building’s notorious past.
Located off the southern tip of Malaysia the island state of Singapore is a fantastic travel destination. But if you fancy a quick weekend getaway during your stay in Singapore, there are plenty of nearby destinations that you can jet off to. These range from Bagan in Myanmar with its Buddhist temples and the cat-friendly town of Kuching in Malaysia, to the volcanic island of Lombok in Indonesia for adventurous activities.
Singapore is bursting with global hotel chains, but there are also several smaller boutique hotels that offer charm, luxury and innovative design. Hotel Vagabond, the South Beach, Naumi, and The New Majestic are just some of the country's best boutique hotels that offer guests a unique and luxurious experience.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
A resort where there is something for everyone
- FAMILY PACKAGES from £ 1899 for a family of 2 adults & 2 kids below 12
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- up to 2 children eat and stay for free
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
One of the most sought-after locations in the magical city of Dubai is the artificial island of Jumeirah. Enjoy the...
Varadero is a showpiece of Cuba's natural beauty; stunning white beaches, turquoise waters and clusters of lofty palm...
Get the best of Havana and Varadero with this fabulous combination of city and beach in two of Cuba's finest hotels, the...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...