Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa has received the award for the Leading Resort in the Seychelles at the Wold Travel Awards for the third consecutive year. The luxury resort also scooped the award for the Seychelles' Leading Spa Resort for the second year in a row in the recent regional Indian Ocean Gala Ceremony.
Newlyweds George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin are continuing their recent wedding celebrations with a luxury honeymoon in the Seychelles. The couple is rumoured to be staying at the North Island resort in the Indian Ocean which can only be accessed by helicopter and has been visited by Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Enchanted Island Resort in the Seychelles will be hosting its inaugural event, following its opening in January this year. The event will take place on Friday 5th September and will be attended by Alain St Ange, the minister for tourism and culture in the Seychelles, Sunil Shah from Trinity Estates and David Thomson, the owner of the island and COO of JA Resorts and Hotels.
The Minor Hotel Group (MHG) has announced that it will be adding a property in the Seychelles to its global portfolio. The AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort and Spa will take over the former Le Meridien Barbarons Beach Hotel and will reopen later this year following an $8 million refurbishment programme.
Six Senses Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will be making its debut in the Seychelles with the opening of Six Senses Zil Pasyon in 2015. The luxury resort will be located on the private island of Felicite and will feature villa-style accommodation and upscale facilities including two restaurants, a bar, a recreation centre, a Six Senses Spa, a gym and a swimming pool.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 20:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...
Centro Barsha combines style, warmth and convenience with a splash of elegant creativity to provide guests with more...