Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority has revealed that the emirate's newest adventure attraction will open in December. The longest and highest zip line in the world will open to visitors on Jebel Jais, the highest peak in the United Arab Emirates. The tourism authority has partnered with Toro Verde, the world's leading zip line operator, to create the brand new tourism attraction.
Once again in the front seat of innovation, the UAE prepares to set a new world record by opening the world’s longest zip-line. To be certified by the Guinness World Records, this exciting attraction will be launched in Jebel Jais, the country’s highest peak, by December this year.
Ras Al Khaimah is getting ready to open its newest attraction this October with the launch of the Jebel Jais Observation Deck. The decking area sits 1,300 metres above sea level up Jebel Jais Mountain, and offers a variety of viewing platforms where visitors can enjoy panoramic views across the Al Hajar mountain range and the sparkling Arabian Gulf.
Intercontinental will open a new resort in Ras AL Khaimah, following the signing of an agreement between Rak Properties and the Al Nuaimi Group. Intercontinental Mina Al Arab Resort will have 350 guest rooms and suites, and is scheduled to open in 2019. The property will have facilities including a health club, spa, two swimming pools, a fitness centre, and a selection of restaurants.
The Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah has announced the appointment of a new General Manager. Alan Stocker has taken the role, and will bring years of experience and management expertise with him, including extensive knowledge of Hilton’s Waldorf Astoria brand, after he managed the brand’s island resort in the Maldives and a hotel in Beijing.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Includes entrance fees at all monuments as per the itinerary
- Enjoy a traditional rickshaw ride through Old Delhi, see the majestic Taj Mahal, experience traditional Rajasthani family dinner in vibrant Jaipur and much more
- An English-Speaking local Guide
Use up to $2000 resort credit to indulge in spa treatments, golf sessions or a selection of excursions that will make your Cancun holiday truly unforgettable.
- Duran Duran in concert at Moon Palace on 29th December (tickets additional cost)
- Winner of the Trip Advisor 2015 Travellers Choice Award
- Enjoy the impressive $2000 Resort Credit per booking that you can spend on golf, spa treatments, dolphin swims, visit to Chichen Itza, Express Tour of Tulum, Family fun days out at the Wet 'N' Wild Waterpark and much more
- Whether you are looking for an active holiday or a relaxing break, Moon Palace Resort is an ideal destination for travellers of all ages
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Discover the cultural and historical treasures of Havana as you're treated to 5-star service at the Iberostar Parque...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Situated right at the heart of the Port Rashid district, the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Mina sits ideally between the...
Fairmont Ajman is surrounded by stunning white sandy beaches and year round sunshine, just 30 minutes from the bustling...