The Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah has announced the appointment of a new General Manager. Alan Stocker has taken the role, and will bring years of experience and management expertise with him, including extensive knowledge of Hilton’s Waldorf Astoria brand, after he managed the brand’s island resort in the Maldives and a hotel in Beijing.
The Al Wadi Desert resort in Ral Al Khaimah has launched The Experience Concierge which will help engage its guests in traditional activities of Bedouin culture. Based on the four pillars that highlight the desert and Bedouin lifestyle, the activities will include nature and Environment activities, the Art of Falconry, the Ritz Rangers programme for children and Equestrian and Camel rides.
Movenpick Hotels & Resorts has announced the signing of a new agreement to manage its very first hotel in Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates. Located on a picturesque beachfront location, the five-star Movenpick Resort Al Marjan Island will have 550 luxurious guest rooms, suites and serviced apartments, and the property is scheduled to open in 2019.
International luxury hotel chain, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts are expanding their properties in the UAE with a new project in the up-and-coming holiday hub of Ras Al Khaimah. Set to open in 2019, the Al Marjan Island will feature over 500 lavish lodgings spread across a cluster of stunning man-made keys.
Jannah Hotels and Resorts has announced that it will open its first hotel in Ras Al Khaimah this month. Jannah Resort and Villas Mina Al Arab will be located within the seafront Mina Al Arab project, and it will have 100 apartment suites, and 24 luxury villas, as well as facilities including swimming pools, restaurants, and the signature Karim butler service.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 10:30 - 17:30 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Head to Promthep Cape for the most beautiful sunset in Thailand
- Relaxing location close to the beach
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
Relax and unwind at this stunning resort without having to dig deep in your pocket.
- A fantastic all-inclusive programme with great the entertainment options including kids and teen club
- Luxury and comfortable accommodations with a spectacular views of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf
- Enjoy the secluded, glorious location on the beautiful, tranquil and pristine Marjan Island
Treat your family to an unforgettable Arabian adventure and make a splash at the world's most extravagant aquatic hotel!
- Free Half Board with a huge range of dining options
- Free access to Aquaventure and Lost Chambers
- Experience the culinary gourmet adventure with over 22 world-class restaurants, lounges and bars including the Michelin star restaurant Nobu
Stay at the luxurious Dreams resort with various benefits including a room upgrade to make your holiday extra special
- Huge Savings when staying in Preferred Club rooms or suites
- Enjoy moonlit themed parties, great music shows and outdoor cinema screenings on the beach
- A wide choice of a la carte themed restaurants and chic bars ensure there is something to suit everyone
- The Explorer's Kids Club has a fully supervised children's programme with various different activities
Soak up the history of Havana as well as the magnificence of Varadero beach on an unforgettable twin centre holiday to...
One of Havana’s most historically popular mafia-run hotels of the 50s, the Capri is a legendary property with over...
If you want to really feel Cuba's beating heart and pulsating rhythms, this is one of the best for an unforgettable...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
The Gloria Hotel & Apartments is a stunning suite and apartment hotel that is ideally located in the heart of Dubai. It...
Despite having opened its doors to guests in 2008, this boutique hotel has been around for much longer as it once was a...