Tourism Malaysia recently announced an app designed specifically for tourists in the country. My Tourist Assist (MyTA) gives travellers the ability to send for emergency services and to alert family members of their safety. The app can be downloaded from Google Play and App Store.
Award-winning boutique beach resort The Datai Langkawi on the Malaysian island of Langkawi is undergoing a complete revamp taking 10 months and costing more than £40 million pounds. The luxury resort is already offering a preview of its new look ahead of its official reopening in July 2018.
Malaysia's capital will soon be home to a luxury, ecologically-minded property when Banyan Tree Kuala Lumpur opens in the summer of this year. The resort combines Asian aesthetics with traditional oriental wellness to create a serene escape from modern life. The new hotel will be located on the top seven floors of the Banyan Tree Signatures Pavilion Kuala Lumpur.
Banyan Tree Hotels and Resorts will add Malaysia to its portfolio during the upcoming summer. The lavish property by the Singapore-based brand will open in Kuala Lumpur's Golden Triangle. Once complete, the resort will treat its guests to comfort, luxury and attentive services, as an oasis of peace amidst the urban centre.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has appointed a new Resort Manager at the Four Seasons Resort Langkawi in Malaysia. Melissa Tang has taken over the role at the luxury resort, after spending the last four years at Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou in two management roles. Tang brings more than 20 years of hospitality experience and knowledge to the new role.
Talk to a specialist
Call 020 7644 1770 to speak with our award-winning travel consultants.
Opening hours 09:00 - 21:00 GMT
Popular Holidays Browse all
Discover everything the ‘Island of the Gods’ has to offer with a stay in the buzzing Seminyak area
- Restore your inner balance at Taum Spa or take a surfing lesson
- Incredible value upgrades to private pool rooms
- Complimentary shuttle to town centre and Petitenget Beach
Make your trip to Phuket one to remember at romantic and secluded Rawai beach
- Perfect for families or couples searching for their own slice of paradise
- Free shuttle services to Ya Nui beach, Nai Harn beach and Kata beach
- Free upgrade to Deluxe Pool View
Spend wonderful days exploring India's most iconic landmarks, diving deep into a world of wonder with a wealth of spectacular sights to discover
- Immersive tour that will introduce you to India - Home to the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, the golden triangle is an area of extraordinary cultural wealth and splendour.
- Experience the bustling street life of Delhi, a city like no other, with teeming bazaars and the Great Mosque in Old Delhi
- Visit Jaipur's Hawa Mahal, an icon of Rajashtani architecture and the ethereally beautiful Taj mahal of Agra
Prepare to be wowed and dazzled by mystical encounters, ancient cities, marvellous wonders and unique sites as you discover the real and magical Jordan.
- Enjoy a stop-off at Mount Nebo where Prophet Moses viewed the Promised Land
- Visit the Dead Sea & enjoy a drive along the 2000-year-old Kings Highway
- Experience Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, recently voted as one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
Soak in the vitamin D on Phuket’s sun-kissed coastline with a stay the Rawai Palm Beach Resort, a matter of steps from...
Take a holiday to the Caribbean resort of Cancun in Mexico. In the magnificent Moon Palace Cancun you will be perfectly...
Combine exploring the old dimes of Havana with a refreshing beach retreat in Vardero on an unforgettable twin centre...
Situated just minutes from the Bugibba promenade, Sunflower hotel enjoys an excellent location in the popular area of...
Experience the height of luxurious comfort at the modern deluxe Pearl Rotana, designed to suit the needs of business,...